Chapter 19: The new teacher

Akui gets introduced as the new assistant teacher and a new pro hero he also goes and watches the hero license exam

The next day Akui wakes up and gets ready putting on his Hero outfit.

(For you if you don't remember)

He goes to eat breakfast and kisses Rumi goodbye before heading to UA High to become Aizawa's assistant teacher. Upon arriving at the classroom, he overhears Deku and Uraraka talking about how he wasn't there, while Iida goes on a rant about how being late is bad. Then he hears Mina ask why he hasn't moved into the dorms yet, but they would find out very soon. Aizawa walks into the class and starts talking.

"Hello, everybody. I hope you've settled into your dorms because this is where you will be living for the rest of the years you spend at this school. It's not because I care for you. Anyway, I will be introducing my new assistant. You all know him, but recently he was promoted to A-Pro Hero after defeating all of the League of Villains except for Shigaraki and All For One. Anyway, here he is."

As Aizawa finishes, Akui walks into the class, standing there in his hero suit.

"Sup," he says. After this, the whole class starts shouting, most out of confusion or congratulating him, but some are also talking about how it isn't fair or how they should have gotten the promotion. This was just Bakugo though.

"So, anyway, we will start training for the provisional hero license exams," said Aizawa.

"We will be trained by All Might, Ectoplasm, Akui, and me."

"Now, everyone get ready and come to the training field."

After a few minutes, they all arrived at the training ground, where all the heroes were present, with All Might in his slim form.

"Now, we will all be training on this ground, practicing our own fighting styles while the teachers help, and you will also be creating ultimate moves."

Everyone went to do their own training, receiving guidance from the teachers, while Deku approached Akui for help.

"So, what do you need?" Akui asked.

"I was wondering if you could help me create an ultimate move by maybe showing me yours," Deku asked.

"Sure."

Akui assumed a fighting stance and started sparring with Deku at a light level to avoid hurting him.

"Now, for my ultimate move," Akui said.

He suddenly started laughing while putting a hand on his face and looking upwards.

"Death Scythe."

Suddenly, Akui appeared beside Deku and sent a scythe-like kick down toward his head, making it appear as if a real scythe had materialized. At that moment, Deku thought he saw red eyes in Akui, and the word "death" appeared behind him. Akui brought the kick down so quickly that nobody could react. He deliberately missed Deku, kicking the air, but the shockwave sent Deku flying, creating a giant hole that stretched from inside the building to outside the school area.

Now a small cut to the provisional hero license exam.

Ms joke meets up with Aizawa and Akui but fails to make them laugh while they go up to watch over the test.

Eventually the exam begins. And ends with most people getting a license.

(Watch the anime or read the manga for the details)