Chapter 1 - Like Really?!

Why did it have to be me? Sweet, Short, Diana Hart out of all? People! I'm telling you all, no one, and I mean no one should ever be in this situation!
I get the chance to do whatever I want for ONE lucky day! And I just had to ruin it!
So it all started like this....

Mom had finally allowed me to go shopping and all I do is run blindly into the first store that I see and start all this trouble.

Of course, my main plan behind all this was to come to mall and buy the first edition book of "The Chosen One", which my Mom despises due to the fact that it is too....dreamy. I know I ought to read my own books first, given I am a straight-A student and must work hard for my future and bla bla...but come on! Every girl has her fantasies right?

So I go to the mall and just for the sake of my mom, buy a cute little black dress with a boat-neck and then head quickly to the bookstore within the mall.

There, sitting on the top of all other books is 'The Chosen One'....I start to walk up to it and then suddenly someone crashes into me and throws me off balance...or wait..I think I walked into someone...or whatever but I land on my butt and the person falls on top and bangs my head with something....

And voila! That being the prologue to my miserable-supposed-to-be-exciting-day, I open my eyes to see myself flying in the mall,...wait what?! I look up and notice a blurry face I guess belonging to the person carrying me. I cant help but wonder who it is that is so mercifully helping me go somewhere when I cant even seem to see clearly.

He. It's a he that's helping me. Yeah, I can make out that much from the flexed muscles I can feel pressing me into him. He glances down and I stare hard at his face while wondering how I might be looking right now. Probably like a dumb Llama trying to figure out if the thing in front of it is food or not.

I blink a couple of times and then slowly his face comes into focus. And I'll be damned if it's not the infamous Ace of the college.

James Anderson.

God.Help.Me.