Chapter 47: That, Which is Not in the Script (3)

[Constellation, 'Lily Blooming in Aquarius', is asking for permission from their nebula.]

[The constellations of absolute good have rejected the constellation, 'Lily Blooming in Aquarius's' request.]

[Constellation, 'Lily Blooming in Aquarius' says, 'sh*t'.]

The constellations of absolute good followed a strict code. But due to this, they wielded an immense power when they were toward 'evil'. It was their life's calling, hidden deep within their origin story, adamantly biting on, never letting go. In most cases, they would combat 'evil', even if that meant drawing their last breath, like a moth drawn to a flame.

Therefore, it was a mystery as to why they didn't get involved, as a fallen angel was classified as 'evil'.

[Constellation, 'Lily Blooming in Aquarius' is incarnating into the scenario!]

Na Bori suddenly stopped in place.

"Bori?!" Lee Jihye called out to her in concern.

When Na Bori raised her head again and opened her eyes, they were dyed with a rich golden light.

[Stigma, 'Inspiration lv. 10', is strongly activated.]

Lily after lily bloomed and unfurled in Na Bori's hair, until it resembled a woven crown, and a halo glowed and rotated slowly around her head.

Na Bori lifted her foot and stepped down on invisible stairs, until she levitated from the ground, a shimmering pair of illusory wings donning her back, and a staff gripped in her hands.

For a moment, there was a divine presence among us. Awe-inspiring, yet...distant.

Sparks of probability flashed around that figure.

She looked at us assuredly with a kind and elderly light, but the words that tumbled out of her mouth shattered that notion.

"Are you going to start crying again?"

It's still Na Bori. A sense of relief flooded through me.

From the opposite end of us, the fallen angel fell into mania at seeing Na Bori in this form.

[Gabriel!]

"I don't know what made you so triggered, but I won't allow you to hurt anyone for any longer." Na Bori frowned, a rare solemn look on her face.

It was an expression I hadn't seen before.

As the fallen angel lunged over with a crazed look in his eyes, Na Bori flew out to meet him.

"Bori!" Lee Jihye shouted, stretching out her other arm in a vain attempt to stop her.

We knew the horrors of that fallen angel, and now a lone incarnation faced them.

Na Bori herself was already wounded, and added to that was the burden of one of the four archangels in the nebula, 'Garden of Eden', housed in her body.

The sparks around Na Bori intensified as Na Bori and the fallen angel exchanged blows.

Soon, they began to travel as streaks of light clashing over and over again in the sky, the shockwaves reverberating down to the ground below.

Lee Jihye clenched her sword tightly, feeling a lump forming in her throat at her powerlessness.

"Damn it, if only there was water!"

However, even if there was, it was hard to know if Lee Jihye could do anything in this situation.

In fact, no one could involve themselves in this fight.