''Chapter 16''

Ns POV:

''V NOO!'' I yell. ''WE HAVE TO GO AFTER HER!!'' I tell everyone. ''N.. I think it's too late..'' Tessa says. ''NO! SHE'S MY FRIEND!'' I yell, getting kind of angry. I feel someone hug me tightly. ''N.. It's gonna be okay..'' Uzi assures me. I hug her back, tightly as well. I try my best to hold in my tears..

{{Well I couldn't just kill off V! She's my 2nd favorite-}}

Vs POV:

''Alright.. Lets see what you can do!'' I yell at the sentinels, then charge at them. They pin me down, about to bootloop me..

''J!''

I hug J, relieved to see her. ''Well, looks like someone needed my help.'' {{Not a ship, but if you guys want it as a ship, then I can probably do something-}} I roll my eyes, smiling though. ''Come on, we have to get to the others!'' I tell J. ''Got it. Also I found out something about Cyn.. Thought Tessa might wanna know.'' J tells me. ''Perfect.'' I respond. ''Now come on.'' I go down to where I made the elevator dropped with J, hoping everyone would be unharmed. We reach the end, and I see the elevator smashed. ''Where are they?'' J asks. ''They aren't in here.. Maybe they left..?'' I say, worried. ''Okay, we gotta find them!''  ''Got it, V.'' J responds to me. ''Shh.. I hear something..'' I say quietly. I heard voices coming through a hallway. ''Be careful.. I'll stay and watch for anything passing by.'' J says, quietly. I nod, then going down the hallway to see if there was anyone down there. There was 2 drones, and I couldn't tell what the other one was.. Wait! N, Uzi, and Tessa! I'm gonna scare them. I smirk, going quietly up to them. I tap Ns shoulder, and he turns around, his hand turning to a gun. Once Tessa and Uzi hear him turn around, they do so too. ''WOAH- CALM DOWN-'' I say. ''Wait.. V?!'' N seems so shocked. He hugs me tightly. ''V I'm glad your okay!'' N says, happily. Uzi looks kinda jealous- But besides that. Wait.. ''Uzi, what happened to your hand?!'' I ask her. ''N had to chop it off, it went crazy when I was using the solver.'' Uzi responds to me. ''V, how are you still alive?'' Tessa asks me. ''Well..'' Before I can explain, J comes running up to us. ''Boss! We have a situation!'' J says. ''J?''