''Chapter 23''

Vs POV:

''F*ck you..'' I say. ''Fine, fix her, but I'm not helping.'' I glare at J. I cross my arms. ''Well? I'm waiting. What'll you do?'' I ask.

Ns POV:

''I'm gonna take go care of Uzi..'' I say, walking away. It seems she fell asleep. I shake her. ''Yeah, she's still out.'' I mumble to myself. I wait for a few minutes, with her laying against my chest. Then she wakes up.

''Ugh..'' She mumbles.

''U-Uzi?'' I ask. ''What, moron?'' Uzi asks. ''I just wanted to know if your okay, but I can lea-'' ''I was kidding, ya goof.'' Uzi hugs me. I smile slightly. ''Hey uh.. Where's everybody else? And what happened? I kinda blacked out.'' Uzi says. ''I..'' ''I don't wanna talk about it..'' I respond. ''Again?'' Uzi asks. ''Ugh, fine. Well then what now?'' I shrug.

Few minutes later

Vs POV:

I walk into the room N and Uzi are in, they seem to have fallen asleep together. Of course. N grabs Uzis hand in his sleep.

Geez, this hurts my eyes.

N then wakes up, noticing I was there. ''Oh holy-biscuits-!'' N says quietly, since Uzi was still asleep. ''Hey V..'' N says.

Uzis POV:

I wake up, to hear N and V talking, they still think I'm asleep I suppose. I try listening to them. ''You guys having a love fest?'' V asks. ''I.. Shut up!'' N responds. ''Your gonna wake her up, idiot.'' V says. ''Oh, right-'' N responds. ''So, you gonna tell her about.. You know what?'' V asks. ''I.. can't. She'll hate me.'' N responds. ''If she finds out what I did.. I bet she's gonna kill me.''

''She won't.''

''You don't know!''

''Well you'll never know if you don't tell Uzi.''

''I'm not ready.

She's gonna freak out once she finds out I killed her mother..''

....