''Chapter 26''

Vs POV:

''TESSA?!'' I yell. ''T'is I, of course!'' Tessa announces. I hear noise, I turn around, and see Ns head regenerated. ''Ugh... What happened..?'' N mumbles. ''T-Tessa?!'' N adds. N runs up to her and hug her tightly. ''Wrong time bitch, your girlfriend is in trouble.'' I say. ''S-She's not my girlfriend!!'' N yells, being a blushing mess. ''You sure? Cause last time I saw, you guys confessed your love for each other.'' I smirk. ''Shut up!!'' N yells, blushing way more. Didn't think that was possible.

I hear laughing behind me. ''V WATCH OUT!'' N yells. I turn around, seeing Uzi about to chop off my head, but J helps me out of the way. ''Thanks, J-!'' I say, smiling softly. ''Whatever! Now lets go save Ns gf.'' J replies, smirking. ''CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!'' N yells, embarrassed, blushing again. ''Heh.'' I laugh. J puts me down, and we both pull out a gun. ''N, your gonna need to talk to her or she's gonna get shot if she keeps acting like this.'' I yell at N. ''What can I do?!'' N yells back. ''I don't know? Just do something!'' I yell, and Uzi tackles me. I throw her off, and N goes up to her. ''U-Uzi..?! Can you hear me?!'' N asks, nervously. ''Dumbass, hurry!'' J yells. ''I'M TRYING!'' N yells back. ''Uzi please!!'' N adds, facing Uzi again. Uzi smiles, tackling N. ''OH GOD-'' N yells, scared out of his mind. Uzi grabs a knife from her tail helping her, and she's about to stab N. ''UZI!'' N yells louder. Then Uzi pauses.

{{FLASHBACK}}

''I'm Serial Designation N! Nice to meet you!''

''Uh-huh.. I'm gonna.. go..''

''Are you like.. Gonna leave me..?''

''Uzi..''

''Never mind it's STUPID!''

''Seriously.. Don't do that again..''

''Uzi..''

{{Idk why I did this for the story but okay..}}

''..N?!''

{{So, I'm gonna explain a bit..

Yk how in EP 4, when Uzi was about to kill V, N picked her up, she stabbed him, and she turned to normal?

Well, that is kinda the same thing in this scene too.

In EP 4, Uzi noticed she hurt N, and got worried, and in result, Uzi got yeeted by N, I think he didn't know she turned back to normal-

Anyways, Uzi noticed she was about to hurt N here too, and she couldn't bare to see that happen, so she's back to normal.

If that explanation was shit to you, Idk how do explain it better.}}