''Chapter 30''

Vs POV:

Everyone just stares at Cyn.

''Ugh, so boring.'' Cyn says, her eyes rolling. Cyn grabs N by the neck using her claw, choking him, and he shuts off. Cyn throws him over to Uzi. ''Well, what are you waiting for?'' Cyn asks, smiling big. I charge at her, only to be dodged by her, me getting slammed by the wall.  My visor glitches a little. I look at S and Doll, seeing if they could do anything. I see Doll and S whispering to each other. S goes up to Cyn, seeming to distract her. I look at Doll, seeing her using her solver. She points it at Cyn's arm, and rips it off. Her eyes go hollow, and looks right at Doll. She glares at her, before her visor turns back to the Absolute Solver. Cyn uses her solver, and Doll glitches. Her visor turns into the Absolute Solver, saying 'ERROR' under it. Doll falls to the ground. ''What do I do?!'' S yells to me. ''How am I supposed to know?!'' I yell back. I get up weakly, my visor regenerating. I charge at Cyn, stabbing her right in the visor, all the way to the back of her head. She shrieks, and throws me aside. She turns to S, and rips off her head, and throws her head. She'll regenerate.. right..?

''I expected more from the Drones I programmed.'' Cyn says, rolling her eyes. She turns to me, smiling. ''You're next..'' Cyn says, her visor turning back to the Solver. I see N get up, without Cyn noticing. I see N go up to Cyn, not knowing what he's about to do. I look at Cyn, her going closer to me. ''What's wrong? Life flashing before your eyes?'' Cyn asks. I smile at Cyn..

..and N rips off her head.

{{Heyy, it's short, but I didn't give up-}}