''Chapter 19''

Tessas POV:

''Doll!'' I yell, noticing her there with the bug. ''о, круто..'' (Oh great..) Doll rolls her eyes. ''Huh, who's that?'' Eleanor asks me. ''Just another infected drone that has that keybug we need.'' I respond. ''Huh.'' Eleanor says. ''вы можете просто оставить меня в покое? эта ошибка не просто так.'' (Can you guys just leave me alone? I need this keybug for a reason.) Doll seems annoyed. ''Yeah, wE gEt ThAt.'' Uzi says, annoyed too. ''But.. If you don't wanna be possessed by Cyn too, we're gonna need that, cousin.'' ''Wait.... Cousin-??'' V asks, super confused. ''Oh right.. I never told you.'' Uzi responds. ''And wh-'' I cut off V. ''We don't have time for this.. Uzis right, Doll. You'll most likely be next to be possessed by Cyn. So we need that keybug to help you and Uzi.'' I say to Doll. Like I'm gonna help them though.. They are infected. They need to be destroyed. ''отлично..'' (Fine..) ''но не пробуй ничего смешного.'' (But don't try anything funny.) ''Of course, you have my word.'' I lie. I can see Uzi staring kinda angrily at me, but I ignore it. Doll hand me the bug, and I go up to the door she was at before. ''Righty-ho, now lets go.'' I say, motioning everyone to follow behind. We open the door, to see a dark empty room. At least it seemed empty.. ''Ugh, another dead end.'' I say, turning back, but then there's a light in the distance. ''What the-'' S and Uzi say a the same time. The go in, walking towards it. ''Uzi, no!'' N yells, and follows behind her, trying to catch up. ''Idiot..'' V says, following them too, with J and Doll. ''Should we go after them-?'' Eleanor asks me. ''Yep..'' I say, running after them, with Eleanor behind me. ''Is there a light switch in here-?'' N asks. ''Hmm..'' S looks around, clicks something, then the lights turn on. ''Aha!'' S says. ''Kay, can we get out of here?'' Eleanor asks. ''Huh.. A bunch of files..'' S says, ignoring Eleanors question. Everyone starts looking around, and S finds a few files that she recognized. ''Alice.. The strange baby thing.. And..'' Her eyes widen.

''Nori..''

{{Sorry if this is short-}}