Chapter 2~ The Baby

I was dragging around and didn't feel like answering but I reached over and pressed "accept".
" Meridith!! Hurry now you need a flight out here now!!!! Hurry pack a bag now the baby!!! Your sister!!" she was heaving and trying to talk," Hurry now!!!! Hurry!! Book a flight!!!"
"Ok I will be there as fast as I can!" I said to overwhelmed to talk anymore.
I quickly began shuffling around throwing things into a bag. Once that was done I looked on my phone to try and book a flight, while I was looking I began to realize I don't even know who was talking (more like freaking out ) on the phone.
I found a flight, but I had to be at the airport, through security and ready to board in an hour. Whatever. Guess I'll have to hurry.
I ran to my car with my bag and was off. I got to the airport with 25 minutes to spare. Thankfully there wasn't many people in security so zipped through and was at my gate with 10 minutes to spare.
Whew, I thought to myself as I sat with my carry on bag. I always just bring a carry on when I fly so I don't have to pay for a suitcase. A large man came and sat next to me. He smelled of roast beef. He smiled at me and said, "Hello I'm Harry."
"Oh hello I'm Meridith" I said while breathing heavily.
"You seem as if your in quite a rush" he replied carefully.
"Oh yeah just a little, my nephew was born and I had to rush out the door with only 45 minutes to get here, get through security and be ready to board."
"Ah well congrats on the nephew..."
Harry was interrupted by the flight attendant, "All passengers please line up and be ready to board and show your ticket."
"Anyway," he said getting up and gathering his things," enjoy your flight and it was nice meeting you" he smiled then went and got in line.
I got up too and gathered my things as well and got in line a few people behind Harry.
Once I got seated I put in my earphones and dozed for the trip.

----------------

" I'm excuse me m'am, you might want to get your stuff together" a man with a yellow jacket on said.
"Huh? Oh right thanks" I said rather gruffly.
As I got you I shuffled out and realized the whole plane was empty. I grabbed my bag and left. I walked out and found Aunt Beth standing and waving.
I ran over," Hi should we go?"
"Yes! Yes! Quickly he was born about an hour ago!!" She said quickly.
Once we got in the car we were off and got to the hospital an hour later.