Chapter 6~ Suspects?

"Alright, we need suspects now that we found the identity" Andrew said as he paced around the room.
We had found who the body's identity was. It was 27 year old Bella Carden. She was known to be a serious business woman who had a skilled mind in savataging other workers jobs. Which led us to 3 people who she got fired 2 months ago. Those were our first suspects.
"Alright, so I found the names Patty Carey and Jessica Tonser, although I can't find the third one anywhere, but it says they now live in California. And it says they moved there 1month ago together so they could buy an apartment together like they always wanted." I said as I was researching on the computer. I pulled up a picture.
They looked nice. Patty had blonde hair with brown eyes. She wore a lot of make up and looked like her hair was dyed. Jessica had bright red hair and it looked like she wore no make up at all. They both had quite fashionable outfits on and I decided they looked quite rich as well.
"We'll just to be sure I want you to go to all local apartment complexes and check for their names and maybe go in to inspect some apartments" Andrew said, then quickly added,"I would like to go with you."
"Ok that will be nice but we better get going there will probably be quite a lot of places to check with all of these results."
We got into Andrews slick black Audi. I smelled Andrew's cologne as he shut my door.
I really liked Andrew...But I feel like that would be wierd to date my boss.
"I really enjoy working with you" Andrew
said, " I mean really enjoy, I know it hasn't been long but I really enjoy going to work to see you."
I felt my ears grow hot and realized I was blushing. It had been almost a month since the break in. It took a little over two weeks to figure out the identity of the body because of how beat up and destroyed the body was.
"Thank you Andrew. It's been fun and I enjoy your company too." I replied smiling but it sounded better in my head because it sounded cheesy when it came out.
We eventually pulled up outside of the first apartment building complex.
"Just a quick thing to figure out. Why my house. There has to be a specific reason which could give us more clues." I said to Andrew.