Chapter 4

I remain frozen in place. My back plastered at the door as my widened eyes kept gazing at him in fright and surprise. 

My blood has turned cold as he sat there like a royal, with his feet propped on his knee, his hands sprawled on the hand rest. He sat in a regal as if everyone was beneath him while he stood at the top, reining each and every human like a fucking king which he was.

But his eyes.

I dropped my eyes from his black irises.

They speak volumes. They were dark and had a weird madness glinting in them that a chill ran down my spine. I don't really want to know what that madness was for. They were more twisted than the eyes I had seen when he had come knocking down to my hotel months ago. 

My stomach twisted in knots.

Fuck, this is fear. And why am I afraid of him? I don't know. It's just the coldness that is filled in this room, sweeping out of him and penetrating my body sending chills down my spine.

There was a complete silence. He didn't say anything. The only thing I could hear was my thudding heart. It was thumping so very loudly that I could only hear my heartbeat.

I parted my lips as I couldn't breath, due to lack of breath or some other reason, I don't know. As soon as my lips parted to take a breath a heaving sound reached my ears making my stomach knot in a weird feeling. My heart dropped in my belly in extreme fear.

I wanted to say something. Ask why is he here? Why is he in my dressing room?

But no words came out of my lips.

I stiffen and my breath hitches when I see his other feet landing on the floor and he gets up. My eyes on his feets. As soon as he stepped forward my widened and fear filled eyes fluttered up to him.

I tried to move back but the wall behind me didn't let me. I clenched my palm in a fist. My lips parted more to take in more oxygen as fear clawed my throat with every step he took towards me, like a fucking lion, just like his pet, Aslan. I am shocked that I am remembering that frightening pet of his in this situation. My chest, heaving up and down. My throat turned dry.

The sound of his heavy steps overpowered every sound in this silent room, even the loud thumping sound of my heartbeat.

I squeal in extreme fear when his both hands land on my either side. My breath knocked out as I peered up at him with sheer fear. Sweat formed on my forehead. His body heat splashing on me like a fucking breeze. It suddenly turned hot from extreme cold. My body is heating up.

I could feel his eyes all over my face. His sharp eyes felt heavy. No words could get past my lips except heavy breaths.

My heartbeat quickens when suddenly his big and warm hand lands on the neither side of my neck. Just above my chest, burning my skin as if a hot rod was kept on my chest.

My chest heaving up and down. I wanted it to still since his chest was just an inch away from my heaving chest. One push of mine will graze my chest with his.

I clench my eyes shut when his hands very slowly move back, grazing my shoulder blade in its wake. My legs turn jelly when his hands move under my hair and cups my nape.

I couldn't understand anything. I couldn't comprehend what was happening except his presence and his hold on my mind and body.

I clench my legs when suddenly he grips my hair at the nape, pulling at the strands.

It was getting suffocating.

He pulls at the hair and my head tilts up. I gasp loudly. My breathing, heavy.