Chapter 40

Agastya POV

Tears well up in her eyes. My hold on the gun tightens. I push her back through the muzzle on her forehead and step inside. I close the door behind me.

I pull the gun away and point it on my forehead.

“Should I just kill myself?” 

She shakes her head with those pretty eyes filled with tears.

Why is she crying? I will not kill her if she is afraid but she will have to kill me.

“I am fucking tired of all this. I am tired of running after you.” I growl, lowly, “I fucking have turned crazy because of you. And I can't do this, anymore. Now no one will care even if I die since there is a heir so should I just kill myself.” I pull the trigger and instantly she yells.

“No.” 

She grabs my hand, holding the gun.

“Then what?” at a lightning speed I pointed the gun at her chest. Her hand was still holding mine, “Should I kill you then?” I dug the muzzle in her chest, “And be free from all this?”

She just shakes her head.

“Why did you had to force yourself in my life? It is all your fault.” I growl at her, blaming her. “It is your fault for what I have turned into. If not for you I would be living my life unbothered and stressless. I could be the perfect king that Ma wants me to. I could be what she wants without any care.”

“But no.” I push the gun more, “You just had to push yourself in my life.”

She pulls out the gun from my hand and I let her. I glare at her with my red shoot eyes. 

I freeze when she hugs me suddenly.

I get startled as she hugs me tightly as if she is afraid.

A full blown cry breaks out of her lips startling me more. The gun falls out of her hand as I remain frozen in shock. Her hands right around my chest, her face trusted in my chest as she cried.

Why is she crying?

“I….I.. m..s…y.” she says some gibberish while crying which I don't understand.

The bell rings and a voice follows suit, “Your highness, are you okay?”

I part my lips but no words come out due to the shock. I just look at the top of her head as she cried. Suddenly I stumble back, losing my balance. My back collides with the door.

“Your highness, I am going to break the door.”

“N..No.” I shout sharply, finally pushing some words out of my lips.

She finally looks up at me with her tear-streaked face. Her eyes were red from crying.

She pulls away and pushed her hand infront in a handshake.

“Hii, I am Amelia. Amelia brown.”

I frown, not understanding what is she upto. 

When no movement was seen from me she asserted with her heavy voice due to crying.

“Introduce yourself.”

Instantly I blabber out, gobsmacked, “I am Agastya Randhawa.”

She pushes her palm in mine and shakes it.

“Nice to meet you. Will you be my husband?”

And my jaw drops. What is happening right now?