Chapter 31

Agastya POV

“What the hell?” Aman says, surprised upon seeing the situation inside the house. My eyes follow the trail of broken things, then a strange woman, two men and a chair toppled over.

I clench my fist, my jaw hardens as sheer anger boils in my body as I see the hands that were tied behind the back of the chair. I knew whose wrist it was.

Stiffly and with tension all over my body I tread towards the chair.

What has happened to her? Why is she tied to a chair? Is she okay? Why isn't she moving?

“Your highness we….”

And at a lightning speed I threw a punch at the man who stood beside her body. He lands on the ground while groaning. I didn't look at him as with my heart beating in fear, I rounded the chair. The other man stumbles back.

And my heart stops beating upon seeing her. My gut wriggles in uncomfortableness and pain. I crouch down before her. 

Her eyes flutter open. They were red.

She was crying.

“Agastya.” She groans out. Her lower lips split the palm mark on her cheek was a clear indication that she was slapped. Hard. Her upper body, bare, just a bra covering her chest. 

I grit my teeth seeing the red blotches on the crook of her neck.

“Agastya, you are here.” She groans and a tear drops from her eyes. And instantly my heart gets heavy. I was frozen as she cried in relief or pain I couldn't distinguish. All I could see was her battered body.

Suddenly someone grabs the edge of her chair and at a lightning speed I jerk up and before I could land a punch on his face, I stop upon seeing Aman.

“Your highness, calm down. I am just pulling her up.”

My fist just before his face, trembling in suppressed anger. I stiffly nodded my head as he straightened up her chair.

My eyes caught her injured side forehead and her forearm that had turned black.

“Lock the door.” I ordered.

I push her hair away from her face to assess the bruise on her cheek and the wound on her forehead. My palm was trembling as I pushed her hair back that had some freckles of blood.

She looked tired. There were traces of tears on her cheeks. And suddenly another tear drops from her eyes. And the very next second more tears follow suit.

I felt stuffy in my chest as I got behind her and untied her hands with my trembling one. I grit my jaw as I see the bruise formed on her wrist due to the rope. Her hand limps to her side as if they were lifeless. 

I will kill them.

I stroked her bruised forearm with the back of my hand that was trembling.

“It’s painful.” She whimpers.

I clench my palm. I crouch down beside her and start untying the rope around her belly.

She kept whimpering as I tried to untie the rope but in the process it kept digging her belly.

“Scissors.” I growl, lowly.

Within a minute a scissor was given to me and I cut the rope. I get up, remove my blazer and cover her upper body with it.

They will die.

I take her in my arms bridal style. Her head lands on the crook of my neck.

“Don’t let anyone move.” I ordered as he opened the door for me. He nods his head and I step out. The door gets locked behind me.