about the oc

Name: Aurora Stormrider

Appearance:

aurora is a Viking with an enigmatic and striking presence. She has long silver-white hair that cascades down her back in loose waves, contrasting with her dark, piercing violet eyes. Her features are elegant and often adorned with intricate braids and beads. Aurora possesses a lithe and agile build, a result of her extensive training alongside her dragon companion. She wears a combination of dark leather and flowing fabrics in shades of purple and black, accentuating her mysterious allure.

Dragon Companion 1:

Aurora's loyal dragon companion is named Emberwing. Emberwing is a Deadly Nadder, a dragon species known for its sharp spines and incredible agility. Emberwing has vibrant orange scales with hints of gold, giving off a fiery appearance. The dragon's wingspan is impressive, allowing it to glide gracefully through the skies. Emberwing has a friendly and playful personality, always eager to explore and engage in aerial acrobatics with Aurora. crush: stormcaller gender: female

Dragon Companion 2:

Aurora's loyal dragon companion is named Midnight, a Monstrous Nightmare. Monstrous Nightmares are known for their ability to produce intense flames and their unyielding loyalty. Midnight has glossy black scales that shimmer with a hint of purple in the light, giving them an ethereal appearance. The dragon's wings are sleek and powerful, allowing them to navigate the skies with grace and speed. Midnight shares aurora's mysterious nature and unwavering determination, making them a formidable duo. crush: Stormwing gender: female

Personality:

Aurora is a mysterious and enigmatic individual, known for her calm and collected demeanor even in the face of danger. She possesses a keen intellect and a strategic mind, often observing situations before taking decisive action. Aurora is resourceful and adaptable, able to think on her feet and find creative solutions to problems. She has a deep connection with the natural world and values harmony and balance. Her bond with Midnight is forged through mutual understanding and a shared sense of purpose.

Backstory:

Aurora hails from a coastal Viking village that has had a long history of dragon raids. Despite the fear instilled by dragons in her community, Aurora developed a fascination with them from a young age. She spent countless hours observing and studying dragons, eventually forming a unique bond with Emberwing. Inspired by her encounters and driven by a desire to change the perception of dragons, Aurora set out on a journey to become a dragon trainer and advocate for peaceful coexistence between Vikings and dragons.

Skills and Abilities:

Dragon Training: Aurora has honed her skills in training and understanding dragons, utilizing positive reinforcement and patience to establish a strong bond with her dragon companion.

Archery: She is a skilled archer, able to hit targets with precision using her trusty bow and arrow.

Survival Skills: Aurora possesses excellent survival skills, including wilderness navigation, foraging, and knowledge of various medicinal plants.

Problem-Solving: She has a sharp intellect and is adept at analyzing situations and finding innovative solutions.

crush: tuffnut

Aurora's twin: 

Name: loki Stormrider

Appearance:

loki  is a Viking with a charismatic and adventurous presence. He shares Aurora's long silver-white hair, which he keeps partially tied back in a practical manner, allowing the rest to fall freely around his shoulders. His eyes are a vibrant shade of green, reflecting his curious and mischievous nature. loki possesses a lean and agile build, a result of his constant training alongside his dragon companion. He favors a combination of practical and stylish attire, wearing dark leather and earthy-toned fabrics that blend with his surroundings, hinting at his affinity for exploration.