chapter two: exploring

They smiled and aurora came and ate dinner with the family and their was a knock on their door. Erik opened the door to see the village elder and they looked at him and they sighed aurora looked at him and erik went with the town elder and they fed the dragons and aurora fed emberwing and her brother. Loki fed zephyr and aurora smiled at emberwing and her brother and aurora left and erik and ingrid were talking. Loki and aurora got a idea and walked up to them "mom dad" spoke aurora and erik and ingrid looked at them "yea" spoke ingrid and loki smiled "can me and aurora go adventuring to other islands" asked loki ingrid and erik thought about it. "Yes you guys can" spoke ingrid and erik nodded and they walked back to their rooms and packed things for their survival and they led the dragons outside. Aurora climbed on emberwings back and loki climbed on zephyr back. 

Aurora and loki took off to the skies and headed north and they flew on the back of their dragons and smiled. Loki smiled and looked at aurora and smiled "this is fun" spoke loki and aurora nodded. Aurora and emberwing roared and zephyr roared as well and loki looked at them and aurora and loki and their dragons roared happily and they flew for hours and loki sighed. Aurora and loki smiled feeling the wind in their hair and soon they found themselves on a unknown island and they landed in a cove. Emberwing laid down and they set up camp and aurora leaned against emberwing and loki leaned against zephyr. Aurora put the fire out and fell asleep and loki fell asleep aswell with their dragons felling asleep.

They woke up to the sound of growling and aurora and loki sat up and they notice they were surrounded by six people and five dragons and emberwing and zephyr woke up and notice the other people and growled at them. "Who are you and those dragons" asked a black haired male "i'm aurora stormrider and this is emberwing my deadly nadder" spoke aurora and loki looked at them "i'm loki stormrider and this is zephyr my scuttleclaw" spoke loki and the other looked at them. "Who are you guys" asked aurora "i'm hiccup, and this is toothless my night fury" spoke a auburn male "i'm astrid and this is stormfly" spoke the blonde female and "i'm snotlout and this is hookfang" spoke the black haired male. "I'm tuffnut and this is belch" spoke a blonde male "i'm ruffnut and this is barf" spoke a blonde female.  "I'm fishlegs and this is meatlug" spoke a chubby male "where are we" asked loki "your at berk" spoke hiccup and aurora and loki nodded.

Hiccup approached them and emberwing growled at them protectivly and wrapped her tail around aurora and hiccup tried with loki and zephyr growled and wrapped her tail around loki protectivly and fishlegs notice. Aurora patted emberwing neck and walked up "so you guys are not going to hurt us right" asked aurora and hiccup looked at them "no we are friends to dragons and their friends" spoke hiccup and they nodded. Aurora smiled and grabbed some cooked fish and ate it and fed some fish to emberwing and loki ate some fish and fed some to zephyr.