Chapter 65

Due to excessive deposits, Jiang Wangzai and Yuhan have become the focus of the bank's attention. They are constantly receiving gifts during New Years and holidays, and they also have dedicated VIP services. They have direct access to VIP rooms wherever they go to do business.

 In 2007, the macro-economy has not fully taken off, and there are not many big entrepreneurs. For banks in small and medium-sized places like Hongcheng, Jiang Wang’s deposits, as well as a series of businesses of online stores and companies under his name, Enough to activate several bank branches.

 After buying several houses in Beijing, Jiang Wang lost most of his cash. Within ten minutes, the account manager called and asked politely if he needed loan services.

 Jiang Wang couldn't help but laugh. He didn't expect that he would also be greeted by dignitaries today, and he politely hung up after a few words of greeting.

 He actually had further ideas.

 If one day, his investment is doubled, he can safely leave his education to Ji Linqiu and go to new areas to expand his territory.

 Once a person has a deposit of more than seven figures, life will have the unreal feeling of being in an RPG game.

 It's so easy and simple that it seems like the hardships and bitterness in the past are all illusions, and now it's time to wake up from the dream.

 Ji Linqiu used to think too much about doing things, but after spending a long time with Jiang Wang, he gradually became influenced by Jiang Wang's ability to act decisively and make decisions very quickly.

 He bought a house in Beijing, and after returning to Yuhan, he also picked a house with a courtyard on the first floor in Bailu District. It takes about ten minutes to walk to his home, so that he can take his parents here to take care of him in the future.

 The two of them originally arrived in the provincial capital on October 14th, but they were so busy that they randomly found a hotel to spend the night and went home with their luggage on the 16th.

 When he opened the door, Peng Xingwang was mopping the floor in a small apron, sweat on his forehead.

 Jiang Wang was silent for two seconds: "I remember I hired a part-time worker, right?"

 The child seemed to be caught and hid next to the dining table: "I...my hobby is doing housework!"

 Ji Linqiu felt that Jiang Wang didn't want this, so he took the big mop that was taller than Peng Xingwang, bent down and mopped all the corners next to the refrigerator.

 Jiang Wang realized something and put down his briefcase and found a rag to wipe the table.

 Peng Xingwang panicked: "That's not what I meant - brother, please rest quickly!"

 Inexplicably, it turned into three people cleaning and doing housework together. The rooms were gradually tidied up one by one, looking brand new like the New Year.

 Peng Xingwang felt a little panicked at first because he had done something wrong. After following them to clean up for more than ten minutes, he unexpectedly felt a soft and warm sense of family again.

 The three of them clean the house together.

 It feels so good to have a family. I really like sweeping the floor with my brother.

 The house is too big, and there are some weeds and moss in the yard that need to be cleared away.

 Jiang Wang and Linqiu chatted for a while about the company, then turned to look at Peng Xingwang who was trying to talk next to him.