Chapter 78

Peng Xingwang did pour a large pot of melon seeds.

 He actually had a very beautiful picture in his mind.

 The spring sunshine pours down like a sea of ​​gold, and the sunflowers in the garden turn their heads happily together. They all face east in the morning and west in the evening. It must be particularly spectacular when they turn their heads.

 The child had a very cautious plan and wanted to plant all the flowers before his brothers came back so as not to cause any trouble to them.

 Who would have thought that they would come back early!

 Jiang Wang thought that he seemed to have liked sunflowers very much when he was a child, and while practice made perfect, he quickly cultivated soil and transplanted the flower seedlings. All kinds of fun childhood memories came to his mind.

 He was released into the wild at that time, and was fostered in his grandfather's house for a while when he was a child. Later, when he was in middle school and high school, Peng Jiahui was on the verge of bankruptcy and repeatedly asked for money from his family. The two families gradually became estranged, and he no longer went back to cause trouble to the old man.

 But at least until I was seven or eight years old, living in the country was a happy life.

 You can fish and catch shrimps in the rice fields, and you can even dig into the rice fields to find plump eels.

 Mung bean pods and sesame stalks are very interesting to pick. If you peel them off in a small bowl, the family will help grind them into paste to make cakes.

 There were no kindergartens or day care classes at that time. You could chase the big yellow dog and play in the fields all afternoon. When you were tired, you and your friends would collect a bunch of dead branches and leaves, light a bonfire and throw in the sweet potatoes and corn, or even use yellow mud. Wrapped up a beggar's chicken, it's so delicious.

 "Hey, do you still remember?" He looked at the child with grass blades on his face, his eyes bright: "When you were a child, you went to catch a loach, but you missed it and fell into the ditch, and you were as wet as a mud dog. Go home."

 "Grandma took you to the door with a water pipe to wash you. It took a long time to rinse you before you were clean."

 Peng Xingwang suddenly remembered this incident and felt embarrassed and funny at the same time. He almost planted the sunflower seedlings crookedly.

 The child continued what he said and talked about how much fun it was in the countryside. When he mentioned picking loofahs, he suddenly realized something and said eh.

 "Brother, how do you know this?"

 Jiang Wang came back to his senses and realized that he had said it right. He smiled and said, "Your grandparents told me when I went to see them." "Ah, I knew it!" Peng Xingwang wiped his face

 , He snorted and continued to jump to get the small flower shovel.

 Ji Linqiu discovered something, and his memory was quietly connecting with clues.

 He thought of the dream again, but in the end he didn't ask.

 I haven't been back for a few days, and things have changed a lot at home.

 Peng Jiahui just came to pick up Peng Xingwang to go to the zoo two days ago. It sounds like he will be transferred to Yuhan next year. He just finished his job this year and is very valued in the new unit.

 His ex-girlfriend Guan Hong heard that she had married a rich second-generation man whose family owned a mine last month. The two seemed to have fallen in love at first sight, and they met each other's parents within six months of dating.