Chapter 15

Peng Xingwang did not notice that his brother was missing, nor did he notice that his brother had a faint smell of disinfectant when he came home.

 He is currently experiencing ongoing heartbreak.

 The main reason for his heartbreak was that one day he went to Yang Kai's house to play game consoles together, and there was a group of people playing mahjong at his good friend's house.

 The three aunts and the six wives are always talkative. When they see an extra child, they will ask whose family it belongs to.

 As soon as I heard that Boss Jiang recognized his godbrother, he immediately started talking about everything.

 On the surface, the child was concentrating on beating the snowman brothers with his father, without looking away from the TV, but in fact, his ears were kept perked.

 The father-in-law and the mother-in-law lamented that Boss Jiang was young and promising, and finally brought the topic back to Peng Xingwang.

 "Xingwang, hey, Xingwang!" An aunt called him with a smile while playing mahjong: "Have you ever thought that your brother will not want you after he gets married?" Peng Xingwang said, indicating that he

 heard He straightened his back and continued playing the game, pretending not to care at all.

 Yang Kai was a little angry. He didn't care that his little white bear was eaten by a monster, but he still wanted to retort: ​​"That's his family's business, and why shouldn't he get married?" "Of course," the neighbor next to him continued

 . : "What a jerk. Let me tell you, your brother is handsome and rich. There must be many women who want to have children with him." "When you get married and have children,

 your brother will never be able to control you. That's what it is."

 Peng Xingwang had never faced such malice disguised as concern. He held it back for a while and fired back: "No!" "Brother doesn't have a

 girlfriend yet!" His voice became much louder: "And brother has been treating me very badly. Very good!"

 "No matter how good you are, it's not as good as your own." The aunt playing mahjong laughed, enjoying the process of torturing the child: "Liu Ping, oh wow! Your brother will definitely get married, maybe he is already talking about it now Yes, I just kept it secret and didn't tell you!"

 "It's okay to have multiple sisters-in-law," someone echoed from the side: "It hurts to have more than one, right?"

 "Nonsense!"

 The neatly arranged mahjong tables were knocked down with a bang, and were scattered like broken pieces of porcelain.

 Peng Xingwang didn't take it seriously when he was at Yang Kai's house. After returning home, he inexplicably started thinking about what those uncles and aunts said, and gradually began to feel heartbroken.

 Then I became heartbroken by everything I looked at and my heartbroken by whatever I ate.

 Jiang Wang was not at home, so he cooked his favorite pickled cabbage beef noodles as usual.

 When you scoop up a big mouthful with a fork, your heart will break into two or three pieces.

 If I really have a sister-in-law, I won’t be able to make instant noodles at home in the future.

 The summer vacation has just begun, and cartoons on the children's channel are being played in rotation. Peng Xing's eyes are red and his heart is broken to pieces when he looks at Nezha Legend.