Chapter 77

The two of them were tossing about in the first half of the night and lying down in the second half of the night.

 Although the body has fallen asleep, the consciousness seems to be awake intermittently.

 It was like being immersed in the emotions of the night before the admission report, the moment when I found a job for the first time, and many other important moments in life.

 The pulse and heartbeat become electric wave signals, constantly confirming the connection with the other party.

 My life seems to be shared with you from this moment on.

 Our souls finally merged. When one of us opened our eyes, the other could smile, and we could sense each other even though we were thousands of miles apart.

 Jiang Wang would wake up in the middle of his sleep to look at Ji Linqiu, kiss his red shoulder and see the fine sweat on his forehead, and then fall asleep next to him again.

 The night is dark and peaceful, and the moonlight is bright.

 They didn't wake up again until someone knocked on the door at one o'clock in the afternoon.

 "Mr. Jiang! Mr. Jiang, are you there?"

 "Hey? Where are you? Where did he go?"

 Jiang Wang responded distantly, put on a coat and went to open the door, which was only a crack.

 "Hey, I knew you were here," Boss Lu said with a smile, "I didn't see you at breakfast, and I didn't see you at lunch. I have another meeting in an hour, so wake up." "Thank you," Jiang Wang

 said He glanced at his watch: "I worked overtime all night last night, and my keyboard was almost falling apart." "I can see it

 , but it's strange, how can you still look so good after working overtime?" Boss Lu handed him the materials for his products. Go up: "I'm also stopping by to say, come on, come on, these are our new eye protection lamps and study tables. If you have a chance to get to know them - see you later!" "See you later." Jiang Wang said in front  of

 him

Put away the brown paper bag, thank you again and close the door.

 When he turned around again, Ji Linqiu was fumbling to put on his shirt, buttoning the buttons one by one with clear finger bones.

 Jiang Wang sat next to him and touched his forehead with his hand.

 Fortunately, no fever.

 Ji Linqiu glanced over, as if she could tell what the man was worried about.

 "I'm fine." He said in a low voice, "My back hurts. I'll put a pillow next time." "

 I didn't believe it before," Jiang Wang said slowly, "Teacher Ji does have a good waist and great toughness."

 He said nothing. After being slapped by the pillow.

 Bullshit is bullshit, of course business needs to be done.

 The first day was dedicated to industry exchanges between teachers and trainers. On the second day, in addition to the free salon, there was also an exhibition of major teaching aids and office supplies.