Chapter 94

As if in the blink of an eye, Sufeng Express has transformed from being unknown to popular among the people. It crushes a ticket similar to a courier company, and its efficiency is so high that intra-city delivery can arrive on the same day.

 At the same time, online shopping is no longer a new thing, and everyone has even started to join groups to buy imported cherries and durians, and the prices are actually much better than those in the vegetable market.

 Of course, those who don’t know how to do it just watch what’s new and lively, but many people who know how to do it follow the trend to buy stocks and invest, and they are even eager to try, wanting to open a similar business to make some money.

 "Now express delivery arrives in three or four days, but Sufeng's house is so fucking evil, it can arrive in two days? Doesn't it take time to sort the goods?" "Have you noticed that Sufeng's price war is

 over Yes, the head office should have approved a lot of money to grab the market share in Yuhan District, right?" "

 Shhh, I have an inside message that they hired a military adviser at a high price, who seems to be a god-man surnamed Jiang... "

 Jiang Wang himself is fully responsible for this.

 In fact, he does not know much about the logistics process, but he is good at learning and adapting. After studying the internal information provided by Sufeng Company for several weeks, the first problem he found was the sharing system of distribution according to work. Not reasonable enough.

 Once the employee contracts are adjusted, the QR code is pushed, the personnel work will go smoothly, and the performance will naturally increase accordingly.

 Doing business is sometimes like working with an infinite dough. If there is too much dough, add more water. If there is too much water, add more dough. If you are not close, you will find a solution. Although Jiang Wang's contract stipulates that he does not have to go to work, his absenteeism rate in meetings and conferences is extremely low. He is increasingly turning from a layman into a professional consultant, relying on the time difference to come up with many good ideas that can win the house.

 As soon as May came, the final round of awards for the National English Competition was announced, and the three students under Ji Linqiu's guidance all won awards.

 Although only one of them could sign up for a prestigious university in advance, there was a math competition in the front and an English competition in the back. When the two big golden trophies were placed in the display cabinet, other parents looked at them with envy and sighs.

 Fu Er passes here every day when he goes to work, and he often stops to take a second look.

 Suddenly an idea flashed when he saw the back, and he ran to Jiang Wang: "Boss! Can I put the trophies that I used to take the students to inside?" Jiang Wang thought for a moment, and there seemed to be no problem. Doesn't this mean that a

 teacher with such good qualifications is here? In his company, there happened to be two empty display cabinets: "Okay, you can bring them tomorrow."

 The next day Fu'er came over pushing a suitcase of competition trophies.

 Sixty percent of the awards were won by her herself over the years, and 40% were by her junior high school students, high school students and even elementary school students studying physics.

 Jiang Wang squatted in the display cabinet and saw her putting them in rows one by one like playing Tetris. He stretched out his hand to stop: "Too... too many." Fu'er was very considerate to him: "How many do you want to put in?" "