Marks

How the Slytherin boys would react to seeing marks they had left the previous night.

Mattheo Riddle

He would be really pleased with himself for having left his imprint on you. He was delineating his domain. He would take hold of your waist and bring you close to him so he could kiss you. He would then inch his lips up to your ear.

"Next time, I'll be sure to put them on prominent display to let everyone know you are mine."

Before kissing your neck, he would grin against its flesh.

Theo Nott

He would put his arm around your waist while grinning to himself.

"Oh, darling, did I hurt you too much last night."

He would give you a phony pout before grabbing your chin and kissing you.

"I'll be kinder from now on if you want me to,"

Enzo Berkshire

He would bite his lips and smirk to himself.

"You look great today, dear. Is there anything new about the way you look?

He would be overjoyed with self-confidence. He would drag you onto his lap and stroke a few scratches on your neck.

"Get your hair tied up. They'll be easier to see."

Draco Malfoy

He wouldn't even bother to disguise his huge smile.

What a shame they'll go in a few days.

He would approach you and bend in so that his lips would be next to your ear.

"Once they're gone, I'll make sure to replace them. Also, watch out that they don't fade too rapidly."

Blaise Zabini

He would make the decision to make light of it in front of your buddies.

"Y/n, what did you do last night?"

He would do it to draw attention to the markings on your body. He didn't admit to doing them, but he felt incredibly content knowing that everyone could see the markings he had left on you.

"That is not acceptable, Love." He would wink at you, making you even angrier.

Tom Riddle

He'd take a proud look at the scars you had.

"What are you thinking by staring at me like that? Do you anticipate an apology from me?

At the idea alone, he would laugh. He would grab your waist and pull you in.

"I won't apologies for something I don't regret, darling."