Holding the baby

How the Slytherin boys would react to holding the baby for the first time.

Draco Malfoy

Draco receives the infant from the nurse. He cradles the infant while crying a little.

"He looks just like me."

You chuckle.

"His name will be Scorpius, Scorpius Malfoy." he smiles.

He has been staring at the infant for the past hour and won't give it to anybody else than you.

Mattheo Riddle

He takes the infant right away.

"She looks just like her mother... beautiful. What should we name her love?"

"Maybe, Vanellope."

"Vanellope Riddle."

You grin at what he said. He can't stop kissing you and the baby for the next few hours. The baby snoozes in the hospital wing on his stomach.

Enzo Berkshire

He started weeping the moment you handed him the infant.

"Look what we have made, darling."

You smile to him saying that.

"We should name her..."

"Jolene, Jolene Berkshire."

"I love that name."

He watches the infant all night long to make sure neither she nor you suffer any harm.

Tom Riddle

When you hand the infant to him, he first says and does nothing.

"What should we name him?"

"I'm picking the name."

"Yes, yes I know that, Tom."

"Braxton Riddle."

Tom stays up all night to watch over you and the infant. He keeps babbling to the child and giving you forehead kisses.

Theo Nott

The nurse gives him the baby. He cry's a bit when he sees the baby for the first time.

"What should we mane her amore?"

"Love."

"Love Nott." You smile to him saying that.

For the rest of the night, he sleeps on the bed with you, and wakes up every time the baby cries.

Blaise Zabini

The nurse hands him the baby. He smiles when he sees him.

"What are we going to name him?"

"Rowen Zabini."

"I love that love."

He slept next to you and woke up every time he cried. He wouldn't wake you up unless he needed you.