Chapter 2: Crown Douchebag

Okay.

 Raine, a recently reincarnated, and very dedicated to what most would consider "Nerd Culture" was lost. 

Why is there so many hallways?!?

She had no idea how she even ended up here. 

Originally she just thought, like in games, if you turned a certain amount of ways, you'd find where you wanted. Clearly that was not the right Idea. Well, with many left and rights, she was now OUTSIDE. 

The mansion was built with two sides, and in the middle was an outside part, with a garden and fountain.  Wouldn't be a nobles house without a garden. 

What's funny is she went through so many hallways she didn't even realize she was outside. It just dawned on her. After 15 minutes of being out here. ....

I'm so screwed! 

She thought eventually she would find some kind of maid, or servant, but they were all gone! Not even a gardener. Raine was also supposed to meet with the Crown Prince! She was so late, and there was no doubt in her mind he was here. Normally, she would try to avoid that maniac, but she had to meet him.

 Raine thought her only way of surviving was to follow the plot to the academy. Where the game began. She knew enough of the butterfly effect to know if she changed anything now, Anything could happen in the future. She would lose one of the many perks of being reincarnated and wouldn't ruin all those hours spent on this otome game.

Raine sighed in defeat. She knew if she tried now, she would only end up more lost. She sat down on the fountain's edge.

 "Haha, Miss Victoria. Is that you?" Behind her, sitting on the bench, rang the Charismatic voice many people playing the otome game for the first time screamed about. 

There, on the bench, was the Crown Prince himself, which she nicknamed as she played the game "Crown Douchebag".

 His name was Luke Vik Cecil, or known Formally as Luke V. Cecil, First in Line, Crown Prince of the Eternal Empire. He had Blond hair, Purple eyes, proof of his royal lineage. All royals in this empire were born with eyes shades of purple, must have just been the developers thinking of ways to make Royals more unique. Many people said he had a handsome face, which was somewhat true. He was pale, but not vampire pale. 

Raine took too long analyzing him, apparently.

 "Is there something wrong with my face?" Luke said, with a sly smile. 

Don't act like a normal royal! Please, stay away from me! You narcissist!

"...Sorry. Didn't expect to see you here." She muttered out. Unsure of how to interact with him. 

All she wanted was for him to go away. Sure, When you first met him, he played the role of a Crown Prince to a T.  But trust me, That mask would fall. 

"I see. You weren't there to greet me, I thought it was unusual." Luke said, looking as if he found this funny. "Why were you here? You couldn't possibly have ended up here by getting lost, I know you devote many hours in this mansion Miss Raine. Hmm... Did you attract me here on purpose?" 

There he goes.. Thinking anything you did was for him. To be fair, knowing Raine Victoria, it could have been. But for this Raine? No way. She was impossibly lost. Sadly her only power granted in this world was a certain Green Three Swordsman direction (if you get it you get it)

"I couldn't possibly have gotten lost ahaha.." Raine let out a sad laugh, her face twitching. "Just let my feet guide me..to this uh, Fountain. To go to... uh, the garden! The garden looks best at this time of the year."