Chapter 3: Rose

Miraculously, she managed to find a maid who would lead her back. 

Raine currently was in her room, considering what she should do for the next year. 

Some events were never mentioned in the game, as they were in the past, or they were very briefly. 

Like Luke's brother's banquet.

 She assumed this was to celebrate his birthday, as Luke was a bit older than the Second Prince. Either for his Birthday, or some other noble meetup. 

Many nobles liked to throw banquets, but the Second Prince wasn't the type.

 Unlike his brother, who loved the attention of people, he tended to stay back and not converse. 

But if you had conversed with him, he wouldn't leave a noticeable impression on you. 

Too normal.

The second prince had sandy brown hair, as he was only a half brother of the Crown Prince

To be truthful empires and kingdoms royalty often had multiple queens/empresses and produced many children.

This was theoretically because more heirs meant more influence and the royal lines prosperity.

Although some rulers just enjoyed many women. 

The problem with many heirs is heritance fights.

If you think just a few siblings fighting each other for the throne is bad, just image hundreds.

Often in this worlds history it ended with genocides. Siblings killing other siblings in underhanded cold ways. 

This empire protected this by only have 5 main heirs who could claim the thrown. After that, sons and daughters would be given ranks in the empire destined by birth.

Some would become dukes, some famous generals. If you were royal you could go after whatever path you desired.

That naturally stopped many of the wars.

Raine plopped onto her huge bed as she considered her options.

 She would never want to be involved with the MLs. 

But unfortunately, not only is one engaged to her, who would discard and make her lose all her honor at the graduation event for the protagonist, but some MLs she even doesn't exactly know. 

Raine knows the names of them but personality? No Idea. 

Events too? Nope. 

She hadn't completed over half of the game yet.

From the ones she remembered, First was the self-obsessed Crown Prince, Luke. Blond with purple eyes, and a natural love for admiration. 

Her memory of him usually glided to a CG of him, with many people bowing to him in a battle field. Luke has a halo on his head, with a beaming smile while he mercilessly disposes of a surrendering enemy. Quite and impression.

 Then his gaslighting brother Jace. Dusty brown hair, purple eyes, with a natural knack for tricking others.

 He also had a memorable CG, where he holds his hand out to the protagonist, who is on the floor, Like a prince would offer his hand. On his face is a theatre smiling mask, black and white. But part of it isn't covered, and it shows a cold face with a despising look on his true face.

Then the prodigy but obsessed with his religion and taking over the kingdom Mr. asshole Victor. 

His CG had him bowing to a statue, which was placed on top of the Royal palace, the royal banner gone. He was praying, with multiple ghost arms by his side. The arms resemble his god, who has multiple ones. Victor had an ambitious and deceiving look on his face as he stares past the statue, right at the protagonist.