Chapter 4: The System

So here she was, staring at her father across from him once again. This time he looked infuriated as if he was barely keeping a calm façade.

Raine pondered on why he was angry.

Oh yeah.

She may have gotten lost inside the mansion and ended up unintentionally not formally meeting the Crown Prince, who is also her Fiancé. 

Not my fault your mansion is built without a help guide!

If this were ingame normally it would have arrows pointing where to go, or automatically take you to the cut scene of meeting the Prince. To be fair, she wasn't playing a game, so maybe that view was unrealistic. 

Raine Victoria had a natural aire of poise to her. This body was born with natural beauty, to combat the protagonist for every love interest. She would remark some of her fathers features as handsome, if only his character design and personality weren't garbage.

"Do you have any idea of what you have done." 

He remarked, seething. His head looked like it wanted to pop, and he was so red he resembled a fuse. He raised his gloved hand to his face and quietly coughed as if to seem noble.

She played a poker face, trying to not smile because she found his face to be so ridiculous. 

Raine, the original one, had built a tolerance since a young child to adults and pressure. Because of how sucky her parents were to her, he was nothing in comparison. She even found it a bit funny to think Raine Victoria would be shaking in her boots upon hearing those words from her father.

"Yes I do know, I stumbled upon the fountain and got distracted. I apologize."

I wish this is what happened, I could never tell him the truth.

While new servants did get lost in the mansion and it had a reputation for being very complex, Raine Victoria was the person least likely to get lost.

Her original body had grew up in this mansion all of her life and often spent time exploring.

Raine Victoria didn't have any friends, and only occasionally attended banquets. Being engaged to the crown prince and her natural chilly aura made most children avoid her. The only friend she would have is this mansion, so saying she would get lost is a hilarious excuse, even if its true. 

"You got distracted? Are you an idiot? I didn't raise you this way! You have to formally greet the prince, get good ties with him. You want me to be proud of you? Stop acting like a child!"

But I sort of am not an adult