Chapter 1: The Villainesses Daddy

So.. this was her predicament. 

As she sipped (god awful tasting) tea, she realized some things. First of all, she had the identical body of Raine Victoria. Not only that, but a younger Raine Victoria... Maybe by just a year. How would she know that..?  Well, Raine appreciated the villainess looks enough to know her normal look. Okay listen, if you lost so many routes because of some person who showed up every time, ruining hours worth or work, you would recognize that person too! 

And as it seemed, she was not in a so identical body of Raine Victoria.. No.. She was IN Raine Victoria's body. Raine Victoria's father, who was glaring at her from across the room, was proof enough of that. Every time you played through the crown prince's route, failing or winning, you would get the cut screen with the villainess and her father along the way. And her father was.. Unique. 

He looked like a thirteen year olds OC (original character) with his vibrant white hair, red blue eyes, and wearing a green suit. Her father was a mix match of colors and unlike any other characters of the otome game he had a.. French accent? Sometimes Raine wondered if the developers were high when they made the game. Regardless, he was in front of her, and waiting for her to speak up.

"So... Father. Why'd you call me here?" Raine tried to mimic how Raine Victoria talked, she needed to figure out if she really was in the otome game and if so, how could she not be thrown away. 

The villainess gets sucked into EVERY route that the heroine pursues, not out of choice. It's kind of like weird events happen in game that just so happen to make her father tell her to also pursue the same route. If Raine was in an otome game, she knew the games logic probably applied here. Raines Father– unnamed in the game – brought a tea cup in his hand to his lips. He looked at her sternly, taking his time to reply.

 "Why did you cause such a ruckus this morning?" Raine looked at him, almost forgetting what happened this morning. 

Oh yeah, this morning she had woken up in this body. No wonder she straight up fell to her knees after looking in the mirror and pleading to some god out there that this was a dream, ignoring the maid next to her. Not that she would hate to be in such a pretty person's body- more like she was doomed in this universe. And those MLs!

"You do know today was the Crown Prince's visit? How am I supposed to explain to His Highness that his fiancé is a sobbing mess on the floor, with no pride to name. I assumed I raised my daughter better than that." Raines Father said with a glare.

You didn't raise her at all- Raine thought sarcastically. He only cared for his daughter to be a chess pawn, like nobles. Give her away to win anything he thought was well worth his time. To be completely honest, it was how nobles were supposed to think. But in this world? Even those annoying MLs had great parents who cared for them! And... Crown Prince. 

So she really was in the otome world. Raine was trying to convince herself of if she was or not, maybe she just so happened to be reincarnated to an alternate universe Raine Victoria! One where she wasn't getting killed or disowned every route. 

Oh, how a girl could dream. Raine tried to keep a straight face when replying to her "father" "I apologize. I had a nightmare, it gave me quite a shock. Is the Crown Prince still here?"

"His Highness? Did you decide to Switch to calling him Crown Prince?" Raines Victorias father said, his French accent was hard to listen to. Not anything against French people, but his accent was so heavy it felt like he was doing it on purpose.

Oh shoot.. 

"No matter. He is still coming. Luckily he had a delay during his route here. A Royal, nevertheless a future King shouldn't have to see my daughter in such a sad state. His Highness will be here soon. Go get ready." He said, swishing his hand away to dismiss her. 

Man. No matter what world she was in she would never have a good parent figure. Ouch.

She stood up swiftly. And had no Idea where to go. Raine didn't have any memories of Raine Victoria...Unlike those reincarnators who got memories and OP powers, Lucky Bastards! She could already feel her envy. 

Raine "Victoria's" Father looked up at her skeptically. And no, she was not about to call him her father, just some biological dad of Raine Victoria. "Are you leaving yet? Or do I need to tell His Highness his fiancé is not only experiencing delusions in the morning, but memory loss too?"

Screw it. Raine thought. She didn't want to hear anymore of him insulting her. How could Raine Victoria, a Cold Beauty, want affection from this man? I guess maternal yearning you can't control. And she was only 16 ingame (15 in this body). So.. She just walked out. No Idea where she was going, confident she could find her way eventually.

 I mean, this mansion can't be that big!