Chapter 6

Leaving the Asylum with a lot of questions racking her mind, Ino strolled into town, ignoring the various catcalls and greetings she received on a daily basis. Her brain was working overtime trying to make sense of things. She knew Mito's brother had gotten locked up years ago, but why was he in the Asylum? Her one and only crush from all those years ago was now in a mad house, and he seemed to be the worst patient there. Her childhood crush of course died off over the years, but it was just a strange concept to her for some reason.

She thought about all the names written on his form. All of them very good psychologists and they were unable to help this one patient. Her dad and Ibiki were the two most prominent names on there of course as her father was a genius who she has never seen fail, and Ibiki because he wasn't even a psychologist. Why have a decorated interrogator with no knowledge of the subject try his hand at helping a patient that her father couldn't help? Same case with Anko, she was far from a caring person which is what they needed.

It didn't make sense, it was like they were trying to subdue him into sanity or something. With a goal in mind, she vowed to get answers from her father later on tonight when she went over for dinner. On her stroll through town, she heard her name being called from a distance, standing at the door of a Café was the very pregnant Sakura. "Hey! Ino! Over here!"

Changing her direction, she walked over and greeted her. "Hey, what are you doing out and about?" she asked her jogging in.

"I'm just having tea with Tenten." She said as they entered the café and joined the girl with two buns in her hair.

"Hey Ino" Tenten said with a wave as she stirred her cup of coffee around with intense focus.

"Hi Tenten, it's been a while." She said with a sigh.

"That's for sure." Sakura added with a smile.

Ino looked at the girl's stomach in astonishment. "Wow... you're getting so big." She said with a smile. "How many months are you?"

Sakura smiled at her taking it as a compliment. "Six months already. I can just feel her kicking me all day and night." She said rubbing her stomach. Ino smiled at her rubbing it as well.

"I am not looking forward to that." Tenten said with a chuckle.

Sakura glanced over to her. "Aw, you and Neji already planning?" she mocked her.

Tenten's eyes shot open with urgency. "w-What! No! We're ju-.. No!" muttered out urgently.

Ino and Sakura shared a laugh at her misfortune as she blushed in embarrassment. "Ah Tenten." Ino said within a sigh of relief. "I miss you guys."

"Well, you're the one who's been ducking out on everyone. Always studying or taking missions." Sakura said.

"Yeah, weren't you going for your psychiatric license or something? How'd that go?" Tenten asked.

Ino smiled and pulled her badge from her pouch. "Read it and weep ladies." She said.

Sakura and Tenten squealed quietly in excitement for the blonde. "Dr. Ino! Paging Dr. Ino." Sakura mocked.

Ino shrugged her shoulders with a beaming smile, not even addressing the joke. "I know, I'm amazing." She said in false arrogance.

"Ino, that's really cool. So what, you can like.. tell what a person is thinking? Just by their body language and speech patterns?" Tenten asked, given her limited knowledge on the subject.

Ino only chuckled, "Well, it's a little more complicated. But uh... yeah it's something like that."

"That really is cool, Ino." Sakura said nodding her head. "That's amazing. Now you're a double threat!" she said giving the girl a thumbs up and a smile. "Brains and beauty! All in one package!"