Chapter 13

"Hey you fucking psycho! You gonna tell us why we're here or not!?" yelled the Tsuchikage from her position on her pillar. Naruto stared over to her without saying anything. Her group consisted of only herself and her selected Jonin, a chubby man Naruto recognized from the bingo book as Akatsuchi. From the information he received on the hot-headed Kage, she was brash, vulgar, and very temperamental so he ignored her impertinent statement.

Ino however did not like that she was insulting her man. "You bitch! Don't you fucking talk to him like that!" Naruto simply put his hand up, ending the string of curse words resting on her tongue. She huffed in relent and went back to playing with Sumire, silently spitting out words of venom.

Naruto stepped back a bit and walked towards the second prize slot where Makatsuchi was chained. Her watering eyes were piercing into her friends in desperation. "I believe you are here to retrieve your prize." Naruto spoke, drawing the much more subdued looking Kage's gaze.

The Tsuchikage's tear filled gaze was piercing Naruto's eye holes with a look that promised death. "You're fucking right. And if you laid one finger on her, I swear I'll fucking kill you!" she growled out, not intimidating him in the slightest.

Naruto nodded at the statement and stepped back to the center of the platform. "I assure you, none of them have been hurt. They are merely incentives for your participation." He said walking to the very edge of the cliff and sitting down with his feet hanging over. The Kage were all visibly aggravated by the act. His casual demeanor about the whole situation infuriated them.

Tired of the procrastination, the Raikage spoke up. "The letter said we would receive more information upon our arrival." He said as if Naruto forgot or something.

Naruto looked over to him and examined his party. There was a man he assumed to be the strongest Jonin of their village, Killer Bee. Then, the blonde woman he knew to be the boy's mother. The previous Raikage was not in attendance however which Naruto found strange. He was unaware he had died. "Yes, and you will Raikage. In time. First, I'd like to explain my reasoning for this venture." He said, receiving an uproar of disgruntled protests. Naruto simply waited for them to quiet down.

"No fucking way!" yelled the Tsuchikage as she took a threatening step forward that was useless in retrospect. "I'm here for Makatsuchi! I didn't come to listen to your cracked out plan!"

"We don't want to play your games, chuckles! I want my son back!" yelled a man wearing a strange black suit with face paint standing behind the Kazekage. He was the only one accompanying him.

"As do I." the Raikage said smoothly. "We would very much rather begin whatever trial you have set up." He said looking up to his son who was looking at his mother trying to reassure him.

Naruto listened to all of their complaints impassively. He turned his head to the right and stared at the blue haired Kage looking over at his wife. His group consisting of another blue haired man with an eye patch and a bald man with two broad swords on his back. "What of you Mizukage? Do you have any complaints?" he asked for no apparent reason.

The Mizukage gazed at him in contempt and grit his teeth. "Let's just get this over with…" he growled out.

Naruto turned back to the middle, staring across the way at the one group that remained silent throughout. The biggest group of them all with three Kage level shinobi and his mother. He didn't address them directly, but he did speak towards them. "Maybe my instructions were not as complete as I had thought they would be." He said pulling four kunai from nowhere. He threw them up into the air expertly and each one landed next to one of the respective prizes with a paper bomb connected to their loops. The group of Kage remained silent, all now more fearful for what they were to say from this point on. "You do as I say, when I say and you get your prize. You don't and your prize is eliminated. Simple as that."