Chapter 14

Rushing forward, two swords held in reverse grip, Ino jumped over the short haired blond woman who swung her own blade at her. Landing in a crouch, she jumped back avoiding the next slash. Kicking off the wall, she rocketed towards her swiping her sword out the way and delivering a kick to her chest sending her rolling back. She waited for a few seconds allowing her to get up. How dare she disrespect her in front of her love! She would pay in the worst way imaginable. They have been at it for a few good minutes already and she had to admit she was kind of strong.

Samui finally struggled back to her feet and stared across at this psychotic blonde. Her movements were completely unpredictable. Whatever her Kenjutsu style was, she had never seen anything like it. It was incredibly flexible and unnaturally quick.

"Ok ladies." Naruto said, drawing everyone's attention. "This little spout is taking longer than expected. You're the boy's mother, so what the hell." He shrugged. "Fight for your son. Actually, let's switch things up. You stay alive and so does your son. Doll?" he said getting Ino's attention. "Try and kill her."

Samui glanced over quickly to see her subdued child's tag lit aflame and wasted no time in rushing back into the fight. The Raikage placed his hand onto the hilt of his blade ready to just bust through the barrier with force. Bee put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head. He has been extremely serious as opposed to his usual idiotic behavior. "No Bro. Let Samui handle it yo." He said eyeing the masked man on the other side. The Raikage silently grit his teeth but released his sword none the less.

Swinging her blade with unrivalled intensity Samui was going for the kill as the best way to keep from getting killed yourself was to put your opponent on the defense. She refused to lose to this blonde bimbo. Ino kicked her wrist away before her sword came within range. Attacking with both of her blades, Samui took the defensive and began backing away. Ino continued her volley of slashes not letting up in the slightest.

Feeling her time was running very thin, Samui planted her feet and kicked the blonde away from her. While she stumbled back, she drove her sword in the ground and went through hand signs. Pointing her fingers, the tips lit up in a very bright white light and shot off towards the blond who had just recovered. Ino jumped away from the bullets of white that tore through the ground beneath her with ease. She had to keep moving as the blasts continued to shoot towards her. Each one coming closer and closer. Thinking quickly, Ino drew an explosive Kunai and threw it towards the next bullet headed towards her.

Samui paused for a second with her vision clouded by the smoke. Then, when Ino jumped away from the cloud of smog, she continued her firing. With an accurate shot that was sent on a straight path to the masked girl's chest, Samui was kicked into the side of the barrier by the real one. Getting to her feet quickly she rushed her again. Throwing a punch, she was infuriated by the woman's unnatural flexibility as she swiveled out of the way of each attack.

"One minute." Naruto called out. Samui furrowed her brow and continued on, doing her best to dodge the blonde's unorthodox attacks. Eventually the two of them found their blades back in their hands and they danced in a shower sparks and slashes. Samui was getting completely demolished as Ino parried all of her attacks with one blade and delivered small seemingly insignificant slashes with the other. Slowly however, she noticed her body was refusing to do what she wanted it to. She was simultaneously using the hilt of her blades to hit her pressure points! Creating an opening Ino made a deep cut on the back of Samui's calf, dropping her to the ground. She realized the masked girl's tactic too late and her body wouldn't move.

The Raikage and Bee watched in shock as she brought her sword up for the finishing blow. Just as he put his hand on the hilt of his blade, Naruto called out. "Time." Ino's blade lingered right at the neck of the woman.