19: The Return

1079 AP (after phoenix)
White Wolf 22nd

Lexington is currently stretching out as the night he had after everything wasn't that peaceful especially thanks to the revelation that the gods are in fact real.

"You okay?" Lexi asks nudging him.

"I don't know to be honest, I'm glad I got my magic back and that I'm gonna see everyone but... last night... gods." Lexington says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I hear you Lex but try not to overthink it, besides I imagine Elyria is gonna be a happy woman when she sees you." Lexi teases earning a playful punch from Lex.

"Stop it! You don't see me teasing you over your goddamn relationship." Lexington retorts calmly.

"I wouldn't really care if you did, Crowe is my idiot who I also love." Lexi says as Lexington chuckles wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Should I expect him to become my brother-in-law?" Lexington asks teasingly at the fact that Lexi is still fairly young.

"Should I expect Elyria to become my sister-in-law?" Lexi retorts playfully.

Lexington admits she has a fair point but he feels odd thinking about the prospect of marriage. They eventually bump into Dyliser talking with his daughter Yira.

"Just keep the tribe moving and you'll be fine." Dyliser says.

"Yes I know father, I wasn't born yesterday but uh... can you keep an eye on those bear tribe elves? They'll benefit greatly from your guidance." Yira says.

Dyliser nods though he points out that Deiratos seems like a hothead and possibly an idiot making Yira chuckle in amusement.

Simon and Mason meanwhile are walking together having gathered their things.

"So the Mantic clan is aware that you're doing this?" Simon asks curiously.

"They know, they were very much opposed but I didn't care, my wife was understanding but... I feel bad that I can't even read my own kids, and they're in their twenties." Mason says judgingly at himself.

Simon stops his brother in his tracks as Mason sees Simon looking at him with kindness.

"Kids are difficult but as long as you put the effort in? It's worth it, and your kids will make it so." Simon says walking off but not before hitting Mason on the shoulder.

Mason is genuinely surprised that Simon is showing him kindness but he's not gonna complain.

"Alright! who's ready to go?" Simon asks though he's not thrilled about teleporting everyone here as he's gonna receive quite the headache afterwards.

"I'll go first, gotta save the best for last after all." Lexi says teasingly nudging Lexington in the side.

Lexington playfully hits her shoulder with his own as Lexi is teleported to Griffin Island with Roderick stepping up as he's using his halberd to help him walk.

"I'll go next... it's vital I get a message to Dante." Roderick grits out but Simon gently grabs his shoulder.

"Easy lad, don't overexert yourself." Simon states as Roderick chuckles softly.

"You sound like the last lass I slept with, just teleport me alright?" Roderick retorts as Simon shakes his head teleporting Roderick.

Lexington crosses his arms and stands next to his father.

"Quite the personality he has." Lex points out earning a slight chuckle from his father.

"He was worse when he was younger, who's next?" Simon asks already feeling the headache coming in.