8°chapter

Eren and Captain Levi were patiently waiting for Erwin's arrival and his men, sitting at a table with a teapot, two cups of tea and a lamp on top, they had to discuss something very important regarding the female titan

Eren and Captain Levi were patiently waiting for Erwin's arrival and his men, sitting at a table with a teapot, two cups of tea and a lamp on top, they had to discuss something very important regarding the female titan. The captain snorted "he's late...Erwin and those bastards are making us wait...at this rate, the gendarmerie will get there first...maybe he's trying to shit but nothing comes out..." Eren laughed at the joke. The captain took a sip of tea. Eren studied him and said "corporal. Today he seems quite talkative."
"do not be silly. I'm always like this."
"excuse me... if I had made the right choice that time we wouldn't have come to this... and he wouldn't even have been hurt" the captain looked at him and then replied "I already told you. No one can know in advance what will happen after a choice."
They were silent, then someone knocked. Entering were Erwin, his men, Reo and Armin. "sorry for being late"
"no, it doesn't matter...Reo? And Armin?" Eren didn't understand what they were doing here. They took their seats and distributed documents. Reo stood next to Eren, between him and Armin. Erwin began to speak "The person we believe to be the female titan. We found it. The suspect is part of the gendarmerie corps and serves at stohess. I devised a plan to capture her. We'll start everything the day after tomorrow. Right now, we can't prevent Eren from being taken into custody. And if that happens, discovering those who are planning to destroy the walls will become complicated. Furthermore, there is also the fact that the danger of disappearing for the human race would become increasingly concrete. That's why I have put together a plan with which we will be able to overcome the difficult situation we find ourselves in. We have to bet everything on this operation... we will have no other chance... Regarding the female titan, it was Armin who got there. And it was he who also developed this plan. According to the theory of Armin who came into contact with her... there is the possibility that she is a recruit of the 104th and that she is also aware of the killing of the two titans captured alive. Her name is Annie Leonhart"
The room went silent. The one to break the silence was Eren who definitely disagreed with what Armin had theorized "Annie...? The female titan? And how can you say that Armin?"
"the female titan not only recognized Eren's face but also reacted to the words 'the asshole who is in a hurry to die', a definition that only certain people know. And then there's something that makes me think that she was the one who killed those two titans. Yes, Annie required great skill to kill those two titans, which is why whoever did it used something he knew how to use best, namely the device for three-dimensional maneuvering. And I believe that when inspecting the odm gear devices, Annie showed Marco's instead of hers."
"huh? and now what does Marco have to do with it?"
"I don't know... maybe I made a mistake in my calculations somewhere..." The captain turned to Armin grumpily "hey brat. You've been saying 'I believe' since before...don't you have something concrete?"
"no..."
Reo, who had been silent the whole time, opened her mouth "Annie...her face looks a lot like the female titan...and then Eren, while fighting with her, didn't you notice if she had the same fighting techniques as Annie?" Eren thought about it, however he was fully convinced that they were wrong or rather he didn't want to believe it "you're crazy... to doubt Annie..."