1°chapter

Is there destiny? if so, is it up to us or has it already been set by someone else? Are there people who are more unlucky than others? Is there really happiness? If yes, what is it? A kick, a slap, another kick, this was how she spent her days

A kick, a slap, another kick, this was how she spent her days. Parents certainly cannot be chosen, otherwise it would be too easy, right? Reo didn't know what she had done wrong in life, she thought the world was punishing her, but what did I do wrong? she wondered. Especially in times like these.
"You are a disgrace! bitch!" another kick.
She wondered if the neighbors ignored them or if nobody really heard them. What was supposed to be a father grabbed her by the hair and threw her towards the wall "You're useless!" She was terrified, when will this ever end? On the ground with several wounds and nosebleeds lay a seven-year-old girl with beautiful long curly black hair that gleamed in the light. "Sorry I won't do it anymore, papà!" This always happened, the same story, if you spoke back to him, if the training went wrong, if he was nervous, always, until he brought her in that room. Reo's family, the Sohmas, was a family of four, an abusive father, an absent and uncaring mother, a seven-year-old girl and a three-year-old boy who, whenever this show happened, would scream and beg his father to stop hitting his little sister.
"Enough you annoyed me, let's go" he said taking it from the sleeve of her shirt. "Dad please don't! Please!" in vain she struggled trying to free herself from his grip but he was stronger, those two sentences were enough to make her understand how the matter would end.
To abuse a child you have to be the worst scum on earth.
The little brother barely ran towards her to help her but was picked up by his mother who watched the scene with disgust on her face without stopping him.
But what could be expected from a woman who marries a man only for money and establishment?
Reo was born and raised in a family that hated her.
The screams and pleas choked that little house which was standing almost by a miracle. There was no one for her. Even among her peers Reo, despite her good looks, was always teased, for her hair, her scars or because she was seen as "strange". She felt more alone than ever, she had no one. Although she was only seven years old she tried several times to take her own life but somehow, whether it was because she was discovered or otherwise, she always survived. Maybe it was his family, the Sohmas, who along with the Ackermans were the two quintessential special families.
When her father finished laying his hands on her, Reo exhausted and out of breath went to her room where she found her little brother waiting for her.
Is there anyone who can love me?
His father's goal was to generate male children capable of ingesting the power of the founding titan,for this he had also founded an illegal foundation that took information from the king. Unfortunately, however, Reo was born as the firstborn, a girl, he was immensely angry with her, even if it was not her fault, but he decided to train her anyway, a very strong training which, even if it had made Reo very strong, destroyed her. But now a son was born and Reo was no longer needed. The only reason she was still alive was because she wanted to save him. Now the same son was sitting on the floor with a miserable blanket on him and when Reo opened the door he immediately raised his head and then jerked it down. Reo knew why, he was about to apologize like he always did. "Reo sorry I couldn't save you" She sat down on the floor and made him lay on her legs "It's all right now" she whispered to him with a tired smile. I do not want to be a burden. "Can you sing it for me?" And like every night she began to sing the usual lullaby hoping that both would calm down.