Chapter 18: Crushes

A/N : I'm sorry for not posting! It's because of me being 13 and busy with all the high school work. I know that 13-15 years old are in middle school in other country but here in my country is kinda different because we start high school from 13 until 17 year old... :'P

EDITED

Your POV

"Yes!! Nice one-touch, Kuroo!" I am watching the match along with Hiyo and Natsumi. But Natsumi always screamed the Nekoma's captain. 'I hope she doesn't distract the boys...' I sighed.

I looked at Tsukki who is really focusing on the match. I mean his a middle blocker of course he has to focus with the spikers. I smiled at him but the minute I knew it I regretted it..

"Wait, who are you smiling at, Ellie-chan?" I turned to my right to see Hiyo smirking at him. I immediately looked away and tried to act like I don't know anything.

"W-what, n-no. I'm not..." I stuttered. 'Great... another person who knows my secret.' I thought and sighed.

"Okay~ I know that you like one of the boys there~" She pointed and my team. I blushed and shook my head. "I-I don't know w-what are you talking about..." I said and hide my blushing face.

"Alright, let me guess. Is it that boy with blond hair and glasses." I flinched at her. I was shocked got her guess right. I bit my bottom lip trying not to smile but of course it is noticed by Hiyo..

"Well, you know I noticed that the minute the match started. I took glances at you and realised that you were looking at that boy with the glasses and I took that as your crush. Now, just admit it." She said and ruffle my hair. Then, an idea popped up in my head and I decided to get her back.

"Well, how about this. I realised that the first day I met you I noticed that your face has a tint of blush when you're around that boy.. what's his name again..? Oh yeah, Kenma!" I said and looking up and then at her with a small smirk. I could by her face turned bright pink and she hide her face with her hands.

"Looks like my secret is revealed..." She said and Natsumi beside her raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I mouthed 'I know her secret' and she chuckled.

"Okay, fine you got me. I mean it was pretty obvious I guess..." She said and I nodded.

"Well since we all knew each other's crushes how about we talk about it?" Natsumi said and Hiyo and I looked at her. Suddenly, my face starts to heat up.

"R-really, Natsumi?! You're such an idiot." Hiyo said and I chuckled that she called Natsumi an idiot. "I-I'm not an idiot! Says the one who is one class behind me!" Natsumi said and crossed her arms.

"Okay... how about I-I start first.." I said and looking at Tsukki. I smiled and sighed.

"Uh... Okay, so that guy who has blond hair and glasses... His name is Tsukishima but h-he let me call him T-Tsukki... But not only me! He let his best friend call him Tsukki too!" I said as I closed my eyes and waving my hands at Hiyo and Natsumi.

I opened my eyes and saw that both of them are smirking at me. I bit my bottom lip and looked down with my blushing face. I heard both of them laughed at me.

"Okay, so it's my turn I guess..." I heard Hiyo said and turned my head at her. I put my hands on the railing as she continue.

"Okay, n-now you see Kenma there? He's a setter for the team and I was amazed by it but too late I'm already in Netball Club." Hiyo said and sighed. I smiled at her and took a glance at Kenma who is going to serve. "Now it's your turn, Natsumi" Hiyo said and Natsumi stiffened.