Chapter 20: Blamed

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates... I have problems at school right now and I ran out of ideas :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Wait, so you got blamed for not winning? But did you told them that someone sabotaged you?!" Zuki said through the phone. She called me because she wanted to know if I won or not since I told her about the competition the other day.

"Yeah, I did... But they still blamed me..." I replied to her and I could hear her muttered through the phone. Meanwhile I'm still thinking about all the stuff that happened to me today.

'After Tsukki comforted me that's when everything became worst'

Flashback

After Tsukki comforted I went back to Art Club Room. But when I was about to open the door I heard some loud noises inside the room. My heart suddenly beating really fast not because of flustered or blushing but because of fear and worried.

I exhale and open the door. Then, everyone inside looked at me except for Saraki-senpai who is looking at the floor. Soon, everyone is yelling and scolded me.

"What the heck Sawamura?! I thought you would win for us?!"

"Yeah, we all were relying on you!"

All the yelling and scolding are making me scared that I fell. 'No.. please not again..' Without thinking I ran out again leaving everyone behind.

As I ran through the hallway, my mind is full of bad memories about her.

'Arika Kizuka... I really hate you..'

End Of Flashback

"Ellie-chan? Oh, Ellie-chan! Are you alright there?" Zuki's voice made come back to reality from thinking.

"O-oh, I'm alright.. Just thought of something.." I replied with a sigh. "Hey, how about we change the subject to cheer you shall we?" Zuki asked and I sighed again and said sure.

Basically we just chatted the whole night until we both got tired. Zuki even told me about her cheerleading competition too that she have to practice a lot and complains a lot about it. She even cheered me up by telling stories about the chaos in the gym every time she went there.

The Next Day

I woke up kind of early since I have problem sleeping. Atleast, I don't to rush anymore like last time.

After I get dressed, I went down to make some breakfast. 'I'm going to make a bento for myself this time because I'm tired...' I thought after I made breakfast for my family.

Soon, I heard a door creak opened. 'It's probably onii-chan...' I thought and looks like I'm correct. "Ellie, are you done getting ready?" I heard him as he knocked the door to my bedroom despite me who is already in the kitchen.

"I'm in the kitchen onii-chan..!" I said from the kitchen and I saw him walking from the stairs.

Daichi's POV

20 minutes before

Michimiya called me and I was shocked that it is about Ellie. "Wait, what's wrong with her?" I asked through my phone. Then, I heard some muffling and I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm sorry about that! Okay, about Ellie... she uh.. I saw her crying at the staircase and someone was comforting her when I was on my way to the gym yesterday..." She explained and my eyes widened at her explanation.

"Wait, do you see how the person looked like? And I meant the person who comforted her." I asked as I grabbed my bag. "Yeah, he has blond hair and glasses." She replied and I was shocked. 'Does she meant.. Tsukishima?'

"Also, I heard her saying about someone had sabotaged her painting, everyone in the club is relying on her and worried that they will blamed her for not winning. And that's exactly what happened after I heard yelling from the Art Club."  Before I could ask anything she continue.

"Too bad the boy wasn't with her that time and I felt really bad... I even chased her but she was just too fast and she disappeared in my sight. Has she ever told you about this, Sawamura? " She asked and I frowned. "No.. no, she hasn't told me about this before.." I replied.

"I think she has other problems in her mind right now, Sawamura... Please ask her about it.." I said yes and we both ended the call.

*

Now, I went to the kitchen just to see my little sister smiling at me. 'I know that's a fake smile, Ellie...'

Your POV

During breakfast, it was unusual because it was kind of intense and my brother took a glance at me every five minutes. Right we are in the hallways and I am overthink again.

"Ellie, is there something bothering you?" My thoughts faded after my brother asked me a question that made me jump.

"O-oh, uhh.. n-nothing, onii-chan! I uh.. I need to get to class now! So..um.. bye bye!" I said and ran to my classroom. "W-wait, Ellie!" I didn't want to look behind because it will be suspicious. Although my action is already suspicious.

Then, as usual I bumped into someone that made the sketchbook that I was holding fall on the floor. "Again, shorty?" I recognised the voice and looked up to see Tsukki looking down at me since I am short.

"I-I'm sorry.." "It's fine..." He ended his sentence with a sigh. I looked at my sketchbook that fell and tried to pick it up. But someone kicked it and that made me shocked. The same person who kicked it picked it up and looked at me with a smirk.

"G-give it back.." I said and glare at the person forgetting that Tsukki is right beside me. "Nope, a loser like you will never get it back! This is what you get for not winning the competition, you loser!" He said and the word 'loser' made me having flashbacks again.

Suddenly, I can't breath properly and tried to keep my balance. "Oi, give it back to her!" Tsukki said who is right beside me. I took a glance at him and I could tell that he noticed my condition.

"Or what?" Before the boy could do anything, Tsukki walked up to him. "Or you will regret about it" He said with a scary tone that probably made the boy shivered.

"O-okay fine! Here take it back!" He said and threw my sketchbook at Tsukki and ran like a chicken. Tsukki turned his back and walked up to me.

"H-here... Also, are you okay? I saw you can't breath properly just now" He handed my sketchbook back and I took it. "Thank you and I'm alright now.. So.. don't need to worry.." I said and put a smile to cover it.

Tsukishima's POV

"Thank you and I'm alright now.. So.. don't need to worry.." Ellie said with a smile. I looked at her and frowned a little. 'I know that's a fake smile, Ellie..'

" *sigh* Okay.. let's get to class. Yamaguchi is already there." I said and started walking. "Oh, okay." She reply and following beside me.

I looked at her and noticed that she is holding her sketchbook tightly. I looked at her a bit worried and I looked straight again.

 'I don't know what's going on in your mind right now but I know you are scared, Ellie..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I have an idea!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and stay tune for the next one. Remember to stay hydrated and get enough sleep. Now bye bye~
- Author-chan/ Ellie-chan