2. Partners

It's Friday and Viola is walking from her locker to her next class with Rossy.

Viola: (Yay. My next class is culinary arts, my favorite class in the world.)

Rossy: "You're really love cooking don't you."

Viola: "And baking. Food is life so don't judge me. Plus you love how my cooking."

Rossy: "You're cooking is the best why do you think I hang out with you."

Viola: "I thought you hang out with me so I can copy your homework."

Both: *laughs* ≧∇≦

Viola: *Bumps into someone and falls* "Ugh..umm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

?: "No. It's my fault sorry, I was rushing. *holds out hand*

Viola: *looks up while on the ground* (omg, it's Ethan. ≥﹏≤ Stay calm) *grabs his hand*

"Umm... It's okay I should've watch where I was going."

Ethan: "You're Viola right?"

Viola: (He remembers me, barely. o(╥﹏╥)o Where did Rossy go?)

"Uhh...Yeah, that's me."

Ethan: "You seem a little familiar. Anyway we should head to class, I can walk with you their."

Viola: "Okay."

As we walk into the class everyone stares at us. The girls give me evil glares.

(Great they already have the knives in front of them, I'm going to die. (✖╭╮✖)

I'm sorry Foster mother I took $10 last week.)

Ethan: "Okay... I'm sorry again for bumping into you I couldn't see you."

Viola: (Did he just say he couldn't see me. I'm going to be the one to murder him (◣_◢)

"Did you just say you couldn't see me!?! I'm not that short!"

Ethan: "Umm...I didn't mean...Uhh...sorry.

Viola: "Great meeting you. Bye."

*Walks away and goes sit beside Rossy*

The girls in the classroom were smirking as they heard the conversation.

Rossy: "What was that all about?"

Viola: "Why did you ditch me with...him?"

Rossy: "Sorry, I thought it was okay because you two started talking."

(I wouldn't have left if I knew that was going to happen. He better be lucky she didn't kill him.)

Viola: (She didn't do anything I can't blame her.) "I forgive you, but-"

I was going to say something else but the teacher, Mr. Waltson started class.

Mr. Waltson: "Okay class, for your next assignment you all will be working with partners."

Viola & Rossy: Yes *high fives each other*

Mr. Waltson: "But I have chosen your partners and they are

posted in the back so go look back their and then sit beside them."

Viola: (I'm hoping it's Rossy. But I see that she already has a partner.)

Rossy: *looks towards Viola and mouths sorry, then points at board.*

Viola: (Why is she saying sorry? Who is my partner? I was the last one to

see because I'm "short". I look at the board and I see his name. Oh, H*ll No.)

Ethan: "I guess you're my partner. What a coincidence..Hehe. *rubs back of head with a smile*.

Viola: "Great"

*Both of them walk over to the last seats*

Ethan: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

Viola: "Look here you. *points finger in his face* I'll be doing

most of this assignment. I may be short but I'm more skilled then

you in this class and if you screw this up for me I will murder you."

(What am I doing threatening him? I need to be nice to him, he didn't mean to offend me 〒_〒)

Ethan: "Uhh..... "

Mr. Waltson: "I have decided that your next assignment will be to create three dishes

an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. You all will have to complete these dishes

next week. I will give you time in class on What you're going to make? How it will be

done? Who will do what? And how you want it to look? Do whatever dishes

you want. It can represent your favorite food, your cultures, or just random.

I'll pass around copies of how you and your partner will be graded. That is all

you may use the rest of this class to discus you're dishes."

Viola: *looks at paper* (I have to apologize, if we don't

work well together both of our grades will suffer.)

"Ugh... I'm sorry, I just hate being short. And I hate being

called short or anything close to short if I know I am.

But if you ever call me short or relate me to anything short, I'll kill you."

Ethan: "I just never thought of you as short just adorable size."

Viola:*blushes*(Adorable size?) "Whatever"

---Awkward silence---

Viola: (I'm not sure what to make and I always know what to make! ●︿●)

Ethan: "What kind of dishes should we do?"

Viola: "What about favorite food? What type of food do you like?"

Ethan: "I like any kind of spicy food. I don't really like any sweets?"

Viola: (What kind of a person doesn't like sweets? ( ° △ °) Everybody has

at least a taste in some kind of sweet? Maybe he hasn't found what

sweet he likes. I have decided to make a dessert for this assignment that

he will love. Then he'll never say he doesn't like any sweets. I can't wait to make it.

But now I need to focus on the appetizer.)

Ethan: "Are you here?"

Viola: "Hmm... Yeah. I was trying to think of something for the dessert, I have a small

idea. And for the appetizer something with shrimp, little, but not normal." *smiles*

Ethan: (Wow! She is amazing at thinking of dishes! I wonder how her food taste?

Probably better than mine. She seems so familiar especially when she smiles.)

Viola: (Great my ideas are coming back, I already have a visual of one dish.)