5. Avoiding

A/N: sorry little muffins for not updating this story every week. ╯﹏╰

Viola: (Does he remember me? A part of me hopes, but the other part is scared. But why?)

Beep... Beep (Oh it's my phone)

From: Mom
Are you okay? It's late and dark outside. Get home soon. Be careful.

From: Viola
I'm alright. I just lost track of time. I'll be home soon.

Viola: "I have to get home, I didn't realize how late it is."

Ethan: "It's dark outside. Your house isn't far from here, right? I could walk you home."

Viola: "Umm... Okay."

Ethan: "Mom! Dad! I'm taking Viola home!"

--walking to Viola's house--

Viola: "You could come to my house on Tuesday, we could discuss the main

dish and cook the appetizer. Also Rossy will be there too, because she needs

help with her dishes. So I told her I'd help." *stops in front of her driveway*

Ethan: "I'll come Tuesday."

Viola: "You are a little different from when we were younger." *Whispers to herself*

Ethan: "I knew it."

Viola: "What?"

Ethan: "I heard what you said. We have met before."

Viola: "I don't know what you're talking about." (Why am I in denial? v_v)

Ethan: "But you sai-"

*Viola pecks a kiss on his lips*

Viola: "Bye!" *Runs into her house*

Ethan: (I...Uhh...What just happened? ⊙_⊙)

Viola's POV

Viola: *Closes door and lay against it* (Why did I do that? Is it because I'm

happy he remembers me. I didn't have to kiss him. (*>.<*) *Can't stop blushing*

Mother: "Is that you sweetheart? Dinner is ready."

Viola: "I'm not hungry. I'll be in my room." *gets up and walks into her room*

(How am I going to face him on Monday? I could ask Rossy what I should

do, but if I told her what happened she'd make fun of me. I have

no choice but to avoid him as much as possible. That'll be hard in

culinary class. Whatever happens nobody needs to know about this.)

-Monday-
Ethan's POV

Ethan: (Today i've been trying to find Viola to talk to her. But when she sees

me she runs off and it's really difficult to find her. Especially when she can

hide easily because of her size.)

?: "Ethan! Ethan!" *waves hand in front of his face*

Ethan: "What?" (Oh, it's my friend, Rafael.)

Rafael: "Dude, are you going to eat your sandwich? If not can I have it?"

Ethan: "I'm going to eat it I just been thinking."

Rafael: "Thinking about that chick that is your partner. What's her name? Viola."

Ethan: *punch his arm* "Shut up. I wasn't thinking about her."

Rafael: "Whatever" (He says that but ever since they became partner he stares at her)

Ethan: "Who's your partner?"

Rafael: "A girl named Rossy. You know her?"

Ethan: "She is Viola's friend."

Rafael: (Interesting, maybe she can help.)

Rriinnnnggg

Ethan: "Lunch is over, we should get to class." (Why does she keep avoiding me?)

Viola's POV

Viola: (Maybe I should skip class, who am I kidding I could never do that.)

Rossy: "Why are you all nervous?"

Viola: *blushes* "I feel sick."

Rossy: "If you say so. Don't forget about tomorrow."

Viola: *mumbles* "Oh yeah, Ethan's coming over too."

Rossy: "Okay, as long as you help me. Hurry up were going to be late for class."

She walks in and goes sit beside Ethan, while Rossy sits with her partner.

Ethan: "Hi."

Viola: "Hey."

Ethan: "So about Saturd-"

Viola: "We still need to figure out the main dish."

Ethan: (She's trying to change the subject. It's like Saturday never happened.)

Rossy's POV

Rossy: *whispers to self* "She does like him, I can tell."

Rafael: "You realized it too."

Rossy: "Are you talking about Viola and Ethan?"

Rafael: "Yeah."

Rossy: "Do you know if Ethan likes her?"

Rafael: "Seems like he does. But he denies when I ask him about her. Do you think they'll go out?"

Rossy: "If somebody gives them a little push, maybe they'll go out." *smirking*

Rafael: "I get what you're saying, but how are we going to get them together?"

Rossy: "Tomorrow I'm going to her house for help with this assignment.

Ethan is also going to be at her house, because they're partners. We'll ask

her after class if you could come over too, since you're my partner. If she says yes,

then we get them together and get help with this assignment.

Two birds, one stone."

--After Class--

Rossy drags Rafael towards Viola and Ethan.

Rossy: "Hey Viola. Can Rafael also come to your house tomorrow? He's my partner."

Viola: "Uhh... Sure." (Thank god she came over here because Ethan keeps trying

to talk about what happened last Saturday and it's hard ignoring him.

We still have to be partners until Friday.ŏ_ŏ. This going to be a long week.)

Rafael: *Rubs back of his head* "Thanks, I need a good grade in this class. Hehe."

Ethan: *gives glare* (What is he planning? He doesn't care about his grades.)