♪♫ PRΩLΩGUΣ ♫♪

The sound of people calling out for photos and autographs were heard, outside of the news studio, as the broadcast was coming to an end.

"Mr. Hedgehog, How do you plan on helping the Supernatural Creatures fit in?"

"Mrs. Hedgehog, When does the new Fashion drop?"

Was all the questions that were being asked out to the lovely hedgehog, couple who were just trying to get back to the limousine, so they can pick up their son from a photo shoot.

The female hedgehog, with long light purple quills, with dark purple tips and bangs, a light cream color muzzle, underbelly and arms, deep scars on her neck, along with a golden necklace around her neck with a sea shell charm hanging off of it, with a light teal gemstone on the shell, she is wearing a fancy sparkly white dress, with gold accents to it, a long with a white cloak with a hood, a rose golden wedding ring on her finger. Her bright blue eyes look back at the crowd and waves them goodbye as she gets into the fancy limousine.

A male blue hedgehog, with a bit of green hue to his quills, with brown bangs, a peach muzzle and underbelly, wearing a fancy black tuxedo with gold accents to it, as well as has the same necklace and scars on his neck, he closes the limo door after he had gotten into the vehicle.

"Take us to Rainbow Street, please."

"Yes sir..."

"I can't wait...our little hoglet is turning sixteen~" the female said as she took a hold of her husband's hand.

"Now Now, Aleena, we are living in a on the surface...our beautiful son is still adjusting to the importance of our role here...and our popularity." The male said as he placed a small kiss on her hand.

"Oh I just hope he likes our gift, we got made just for him." Aleena said.

The male only chuckles, as he just pulls his wife closer to his chest.

It has been fifteen years since the Supernatural and Mythical Creatures were allowed to live amongst Humans, and Mobians. Of course just for the safety others these creatures went to private schools, and were still mistreated by they other more normal people. Well all except for the Merfolk and Sirens.

Their beauty, and songs have the ability to change the minds of others around them...of course the merfolk were more respectful towards the normal humans and mobians request for them to be treated as they were like anyone else, but the sirens, they did no such thing, they used their abilities to their advantage to get what they want.

The hedgehog family being one of the most powerful Sirens that had ever shown up, Aleena being on the most popular fashion designer, having to have won all of the fashion shows both creatures Humans and Mobians. And her husband being a retired Agent, police officer, to now a famous action movie actor.

But who could forget their only son.

A male blue hedgehog, with peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, deep scars on his neck, a very slim, slender, and curvy figure, with very wide hips, thick thighs and legs, a light shade of purple at the tips of his quills, bright emerald eyes, a small heart birthmark on his left cheek. Light his parents he is a siren, but unlike the other sirens offsprings, he group on the surface, than in the ocean, his parents taught him the good of the Siren Song, and his beauty. But to him it just never felt right.