♪ ♫ CHΔPTΣR ҒΩUR ♫ ♪

Silver starts to wiggle his way out of the box, he held back some squeaks of pain from every movement he made once he was out of the box, he made sure it was still dark out...of he wasn't next to a window that didn't have blinds when he transformed...the only problem is that he got shot in his mobain form, as he was using his telekinetic powers to help out that vampire, from those hunters. He just wasn't quick enough to stop that silver bullet from piercing through his skin. So he turned into a bat to escape from any more gun fire.

With a small grunt he transformed in his mobian form, he was still sitting on the desk...but he was light enough that it didn't crush under his weight, he lifted his shirt up that was stained with his own blood a long with his jacket he looked at the wound after removing the bandages, the bullet was pretty lodge into his side hitting a blood vain...he grabbed the bandages from the still opened first aid kit and started to rewrap the area to stop the bleeding, as a vampire he was gonna need all that blood since it was the only thing that was keeping him warm, since he's already dead. His ear twitches slightly at some movement that was rather close.

He shifted his gaze over to the sleeping blue hedgehog on the twin bed.

"I hoped you had a good birthday...but I really should get home..." he thought to himself.

He tried to put pressure on his leg only flinch back in pain...he definitely was gonna be able to move, he pulls his backpack out from behind his bag and started to look for his phone, finding it he looked down to see that he had some miss calls, from his Mom.

He only forced himself to send a text message, to his parents telling them where that he was okay...but he couldn't talk now, he still didn't trust the siren, but until he got better he didn't have much of a choice, the siren already knew that he was vampire, but just hadn't seen his face. He put his phone back into his backpack, after turning it completely off. He felt his back on the desk as he really couldn't stay in his mobian form for to long not when he had massive wound like this in his side. The chances of him turning into ashes or just be put into a coma were to high. With whatever strength he had left and turned back into a bat. And crawled back into that box.

"I can't trust them...remember what Dad said, Sirens are nothing but the scums of the sea. They will do anything to get what they want, even if that means by force."

The sound of the birds chirping and the small bit of light was shining down from the slightly open blinds into the azure hedgehog's face. Causing his eyes to flutter open...he lifted his head up to get looked at the time, it was only six in the morning, rubbing his eyes looked at the box...and the first aid kit still opened, he did promise that he would help the bat get better. But his attention was turned to that black dirty old backpack was resting on his desk. He was homeschooled so he didn't need really need a backpack. He got out of bed to check it out after he fully closed the blinds, so that zero sun could get into his room.

Silver felt the box moving before he was opened and saw the siren's face.

"I didn't mean to disturb you...but is this backpack yours?" Sonic asked. He wasn't really hoping for an answer...since he knew his species couldn't really be trusted, not after their own history. "Okay you don't have to have to tell me...yet I guess, but I just wanted to make sure that it was before looked through it."

He set the box down so that bat could get a view of his own backpack being looked through...Sonic didn't really look at any of the objects that would be rather personal to the bat.

"Silver Venice Vamphog."

The ID card read, at least now he had a name to call the bat...but they was all he could find that could help him at least any information about Silver's parents. "Well at least I got name I can call you, instead of Bat." He started to put all the belongings away, he and pulls out a spare can of artificial blood. He can easily just by some with his own money. "Okay...this can be useful."

"Young Master Maurice, if you are up...the limo is waiting to take you to your photo shoot."

Silver looked at the bedroom door, "Photo shoot? But doesn't he have to go to school?"

Sonic only lets out a small sigh as he stood up. He opens a secret spot in his desk, that revealed a drawer and a built in mini fridge, he opened the fridge up to put the can inside, and closing back up. "For the time being I want you to stay in this box...I really don't want you to hurt yourself anymore, the maids hardly clean in my desk, but if you heard the drawer being opened I you move from the box." He places the box into the drawer. "I know you don't trust me...but I really am her to help."

Silver didn't do anything, which Sonic kind of expected he only pushed the drawer closed so he can get dressed.

When he was dressed in some jeans, and a black t-shirt...it didn't really matter what he wore since his manager would just put him in something else. He did at least strain out his quills.

Silver can heard the siren give out a sad sigh...before the door opened and closed.

He only cuddled up to the soft small stuffed toy and pulled the fabric over his body his eyes just started to get heavy as he fell asleep in the makeshift small bed. He had to admit it was rather comforting. He just hoped his parents would understand.