♪ ♫ CHΔPTΣR ҒI∇Σ ♫ ♪

Sonic held his stomach, as the small of freshly cooked food filled his nostrils...he rarely ate, mostly because of the strict diet he is on, to help him keep his figure. His mother was in charge of what he ate. When he came into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Maurice." Aleena greeted him, as she stops him from going any further into the kitchen. "You know your on a diet, I let you eat whatever you wanted yesterday cause it was your birthday, but its time to get back into your feeding schedule.

"But..."

"No buts, I want you to look your best, for this photo shoot." Aleena smiled as she straightens out her son's t-shirt, she was a little disgusted by the cheap clothes that her son wears, since she had stocked up his closet with with so many designer clothes, even some that she had personal made for him.

Sonic was given a single apple to help him get by before lunch, which was a rather long wait since she he always woke up at six in the morning, his ears only pinned to his head, as he looked at the fruit, then back at the chief that was making some egg sandwiches, with the egg cooked inside the bread, and cheese and bacon resting between the to the slices.

"Okay Mom..." Sonic said as he turns around to the front door, Casper happily waiting along the husky breed.

"Goodbye Casper, and Hercules." He said as he pets both dogs. Before hurrying outside to the limousine.

The driver opened the door for the hedgehog, which Sonic got inside...that smile of his face quickly fading when he fully got into the limousine. The car drove off from the pickup point of the mansion and past the gates, onto the main road that lead to Empire City.

Sonic had started to eat his breakfast, which really wasn't much to satisfy his hunger, but it was enough to silence his stomach for the full duration of the photo shoot.

During the drive he spotted some students walking to school, talking amongst themselves...he really couldn't help but to stare, he really wonder it would be like to have friends, or at least be a different species than a siren.

Before the limousine pulled up to the entrance of the fancy looking building, Sonic had finished most of the apple...the door opened to to his side of the limousine, and he stepped out, thanking the driver as he started to walk his to entrance of the building.

"Ah there he is! My most favorite model~" the Photographer smiled as she ran over to take a hold of the hedgehog's hand, she only made a disgusted face at the clothes Sonic was wearing. That of course wasn't gonna do. "I can see we have a lot of work that needs to be done...before we can start the shooting."

Sonic was pulled along to the elevator of the main building.

"Now, we have a lot to get done today Maurice, two photo shoots with a famous actor, Tommy Thunder."

Sonic only listened his photographer, he knew at some point he was gonna have to figure out why his siren necklace was so different...he shouldn't have transformed like that when jumped into the pool to save Silver, he wasn't thinking about transforming.

"Then you have a photo shoot for teen girls fashion, that another photographer will take care of...and afterwards you got an interview with talk show host, Ruby Roads, it's just a simple question and answers. Your Mother had already prepared the answers for you."

Sonic only rolled his eyes, when heard that...of course his mother would want him to say whatever she wanted...the public to hear. When the elevator ding, he stepped out along with the photographer, who started to lead him to the changing room so that he can get his make up, and changed into better clothes.

"Ah...you are far beautiful in person~" The muscular tiger spoke, with a grin on his muzzle he was wearing a black tuxedo that looked be for a mafia...Sonic didn't like the way that the older male was looking at him. "Yes...and you are Tommy."

"That is my name."

"Right this way Mr. Hedgehog." The make up specialist said as she took a hold of the hedgehog's hand pulling him to the back room.

He was forced to stand in front of a mirror as some clothes were pulled off of the racked, and up to his body, he wasn't surprised that it was a lot of female clothes, skirts, crop tops, some dresses.

"Perfect~"

Sonic looked at himself with the gothic bad girl type style, that was completed with a skirt. And knee,l high boots. He was handed the clothes and shoved into the changing room.

The hedgehog only started to strip off of his clothes, he really couldn't get out of this...after all his song didn't work on the folks that work here, cause of special ear pieces that block out the effects of the a siren's voice. He had to learn that the hard way when he was only twelve.

He looked at himself in the full body mirror, a cropped black leather jacket over a dark purple cropped t-shirt, he was showing off his midsection, a black skirt with fishing net stockings, thick black knee high boots with a lot of buckles, a black spiked choker and black fingerless gloves, the outfit really brought out his curves, as well as made it looked like he was had breasts, lastly was the make up. Fake scars and black lipstick and eyeliner and fake lashes.

When he met up with Tommy. The Tiger only bit down on his lip...the gun prob handed to Sonic, and following the templet that was on display, he pulled the taller male down by his tie and pointed the gun to the tiger's head.

"Perfect!" The Photographer said as she started to snap some pictures of the two.

The templets only got worse the further the photo shoot went on...but when it all over Sonic felt so relieved as he really felt disgusted with himself.

"Don't you touch me!" The hedgehog told the tiger off, the medallion around his neck gave off a soft glow as if to activate his siren abilities, as his emerald eyes shifted to a purple, the Tiger did as he was told and backed up.

Sonic blinked, as the medallion stopped glowing, he never really used his abilities like that, because he hated them...but he only used them if necessary, like this situation, he didn't like how gropey the tiger was even when it came to his ass. He only walked to the changing room to get out of these clothes and make up.

The rest of the day, wasn't really anything special...since Sonic was used to all the lurking eyes, and sexual comments, whenever he had to wear the feminine look clothes, which the industries enjoy putting him in...since he was defenseless when it came stopping them.

The hedgehog got back into the limousine, his clothes were changed to a black cropped top, that showed of his stomach and tight ripped skinny jeans, white socks and black sneakers, his quills were perfectly groomed, a touch of make up.

When he got home, he was greeted by his dogs, the only thing that really brought him joy.