Chapter two

Strips pov

I was happy to see that the human finally died and stopped chanting the spell. I must say she was a fighter to be able to stay conscious for so long but that didn't matter seeing her corpse was now on the ground.

Her inside was all gone and there was no blood making her look like a shiver up corpse. .

However that didn't matter as the orb slowly floated toward my direction. I was very proud of the outcome and the ritual was near completion just a couple of steps and it would be a big success.

Father would be most proud of me as I pulled out a vital that was wrapped around a chain. I broke the top and poured the contents on top of the orb which changed color to a bright pink and the small fetus began to move.

Cracks began to form and the sound of a child crying could be heard. I grin as I hold out my hand as the small fetus rapidly grows to that of a small child.

I held onto the small orb and the outer shell broke apart and didn't mind the blood that ozone getting on me.

I was honestly happy to see the small child as she tried to reach out to me while making these baby noises. It was too cute and made my heart flutter with joy and excitement.

Yet the joy was short lived as I snapped out of it and reminded myself that I needed to head back. I was still in enemy's territory and it would be a matter of time before the overgrown stick man came.

I quickly took off my shirt and wrapped the baby gently while I was now in my sports bra. I shivered as a gust of cold air touched my bare skin but I quickly dashed back into the forest.

They must have noticed by now and I wasn't going to let them catch us, not after all the work that I had to do.

It took five years to find her and then had to go to the hassle of staging an accident. The rest was pretty easy like tricking that human girl which made me chuckle as I ran past the trees.

The human truly thought that I was helping her. Hehehe but she made my job easier.

Is what I thought as I jumped down a cliff and made a perfect landing.

I glanced down to the child wrapped around my arms expecting it to cry.

She wasn't frightened by my early action and gave me a cheerful smile while jogging down the woods.

I was now on the other side of the forest and took in a deep breath.

Happy that wasn't caught which is kind weird but didn't question it not wanting to jinx it.

I didn't take long to get to the hidden passage and with a simple spell I was now in front of my father.

He sat down in a chair that was made of human bones and had a huge grin on his face while I was kneeling right in front of him.

He teleported right in front of me as I slowly held the child up and lowered my head. Father took the child in my hands and teleported back to his throne.

The child didn't show any fear as she gently held one of his sharp claws and seemed to be fantasized by father. She then lift her head up and lets out another fit of giggles.

Which causes her to stumble backward, however father gently places her hand on her back. I honestly was shocked as I quickly looked down not wanting to be caught looking.

The child is cute but I didn't expect my own father, the devil himself, the ruler of hell, to be so gentle with a human baby or a devil child.

I felt a bit jealous because I never had a father show this type of affection toward me but was treated mostly as an object rather than his own child.

However I snapped out of dark thoughts as father commanded me to leave which I quickly did not want to make him mad.

While I was excited I glanced back at the child who was now playing my father's hand and seemed to be having fun. She noticed my staring and turned to my direction and gave me a bright smile.

I no longer felt envy toward her as I grip my heart due to the overwhelming cuteness.

This was a weird feeling and something that I was not used to as I gently closed the door while giving the small child a wave of goodbye.

This simple action made the child happy as she let go of my father's hand and began to clap her hands together in joy.

I could hear happy laughter echoing down the dark hallway as I made my way to my room. My hand was still gripping my chest and felt my check burning as I felt myself about to cry.

I had the urge to go back to my room. I don't know what is going on. I never felt like this before while having the strong urge to hold her.

I didn't like how father was taking her attention which made me feel quizzed for I never felt this way.

I toss and turn on top of bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't stop thinking about the child. I have the need to go back and warp my arms while watching them play around with no care in the world.