Chapter ten 🐰

Jeff pov

I slowly regained consciousness but my body was still a bit heavy so I forced myself to sit up. It took awhile but when I did I noticed that I was now somewhat sore.

Turning my head I noticed that it was no longer in the forest. I was in a very bland room as I slowly got up and made my way outside. I enter the hall wall and look until the sound of something swilling as well as the smell of bacon.

My stomach growls and covers my stomach while going downstairs. There I saw the liu making breakfast despite it being night time and that brat was there too.

She sat on the couch and we made eye contact then glared at me. I flipped her off and she did the same before settling the book on the coffee counter.

Liu then noticed me and gave me a shy smile and gesture for me to come eat. The girl didn't seem to like that as she crossed her arm and made a pouting face.

She doesn't seem to like me that much but constantly watches everything that I do. I opted to sit on the couch which made Liu sad but he continued cooking while the girl was unhappy.

The room was done silent and I watched the girl slowly become uncomfortable as her tail swung back and forth. Until she broke the silence by throwing a big tantrum.

She pounded her fist on the table getting Liu's attention and he did his best. He sucked at it as she started to smack him with her tail. It was pissing me off until I couldn't take it any more and threw a pillow at her.

It smacked the back of her head as Liu yelled at me to apologize but made the brat shut up. She turned her head and threw the pillow back at me.

Wasn't able to respond and smack me right on my face. Then there was the sound of her laughing as we began throwing the pillows at one another.

Liu tried to break it apart but got dragged in. This went on for a while until the smell of something burning caused Liu to rush by to the kitchen.

I slumped back onto the couch while a girl lay her head on my lap which made me feel a bit uncomfortable but at the same time felt nice.

She was fast asleep and had this big smile on her face which made me smile. It felt weird doing so but Liu spoke, getting my full attention.

"It looks like she warming up to you, it won't take long until she starts to cling to you"- Liu
I turn to see Liu placing a plate of pancakes on the counter which didn't take long for the brat to suddenly wake up. She started to eat everything that I started to dig in.

It felt good to eat something warm plus it was Liu cooking. I glanced over to Liu to see my whipping on the girl's face . He had a smile which made me happy but then I noticed all the scars.

I got that feeling again as I placed my plate and went quiet. Liu let out a small sigh and asked the girl to leave so we could talk which she refused but he pleaded with her.

However in the end she caved and slowly got up to pick up her books but I noticed she also took all my bacon. I yelled at her as she then dashed upstairs with the bacon in her mouth which made Liu burst out laughing.

I was taken off guard and waited for him to calm down. When he was done take a deep breath and turned his hand to face me. 

"I forgive you, Jeff" is what he said and I don't know why but tears started to pour out of my eyes. I slumped down on the couch and started to cry even harder while Liu lightly patted my back.

It took a while but when I calmed down Liu told me what happened after the night and how he met Lucy . How they met and told me about Sully.  Which was confusing and made more sense and our first meeting.