Chapter nine ♥️

Masky pov

Some time has past and I was able to dragged Toby back to the manor. It was quite mostly out doing there own thing. I heard Ben shouting upstairs and Sally was sitting on the ground with Ej watcing over her.

I ej turn to look at me and quickly got up and help drag Toby to his room. Since he the only one with medical knowledge Slenderman gave a bigger room which we use a to treat our wounds.

Toby was grumbling something under his breath and announcing that he wants to pull the knife out claiming that it's inching.

I round my eyes and gave him to ej not wanting to bear him. Not only that but needed to tell Slenderman that we failed to retrieve Jeff and run into supernatural bullshit.

Seeing how Jeff was able to care for another person that must of be someone important. I'm have a hunch that could be his brother that Ben mentioned.

However he did mention that Jeff was killed and survived the attack by sheer luck. It impressed me that able to still walk after being stab 23 times.

I bite my lip as I knock on the oak doors as the sound of static noise tells me to enter. There I was greeted by Hoodie and Skull who stood there.

Hoodie nodded his head as sorta greeting while Skull didn't bother as they continue holding onto a severed head.

Before walking off and bumping into me I cursed to myself cause there nothing I could do. Skull is strongest one here other than Slenderman and has extreme hatred towards everyone.

They view anyone as an enemy which has caused everyone to stay away from them. Sometimes people wonder about her past or why  Slenderman let them do as they please.

I grip my fist not trying thinking too much about as the walk forward to see Slenderman writing something. He then handed to hoodie and gesture for me to leave.

Once again hoodie nodded and left the room and closed the door behind him. I gulp down a little bit of my saliva before telling him everything.

Then promptly straighten his back and ask only a few questions. Which I answer with the best of my ability but that didn't seem to satisfy him as he wae his hand.

I sigh out relief not seem to him like that but galdly left the wretched room. When I close the door I expecting to see hoodie but what greeted me was Skull.

They stood there staring at me while was annoyed yet confused as walk toward me. They were taller almost the same height as hoodie just couple of inches taller.

Then they did something that left me baffled as they lifted there deer skull that cover there face and lend forward to smell me.

My mind went blank and before I could anything they click there tongue as they walk away with no explanation.

It left me awe as rub my neck as began to walk toward Ben's room I need more information. Just to get my mind off the odd interaction with Skull.

I might as well know more about Jeff and if that man from earlier was his supposed brother. If so how was he able to survive for so long where has he been hiding.

I turn the knob and immediately close the door has Ben yelled from the other side. As the Ben sound of moving around to put on some frecking clothes.

When told that he was good I open the door to see him sitting on his gaming chair he was displeased. I on the other hand wanted to leave and get some sleep not wanting deal with anybody bullshit.

I glare at Ben causing him to look a bit scared as I told search about jeff older brother.

He looked at me weird but did what he was told while stood behide him. I fiddle around my pocket looking for a cigarette to smoke to help easy my mind.

That was until Ben swirl his chair to face me and on his sceeen was a death certificate for liu I scoffed and asked if he had any twin brother or something.

I meant it as joke but a feminine voice answered with stern no.
Glancing over I saw Jane who holding a sleeping Sally in her arms. Ben raise his brows while she gestures to follow.

Ben roll his eyes to do his own thing I decided to follow Jane up to Sally room. I know that her and Jeff have some history.

I wanted for Jane to put Sally to bed while waiting down to the hall by the window while smoking a cigarette.

The sound of heel coming closer made me glance back to her arm crossed. She coldly ask me why I asking for Jeff brother. I didn't see why she was so annoyed but I told her what happened.

About the Jeff being prospective and brief description of that person which seem to take her by surprise. I notice her flinch which called her out making her uncomfortable.

I watch as she bit into her as  black lipstick as she told that man I saw was indeed Jeff older.

She also explained that that busted liu in the hospital but he was in a coma. I was still confused as Jane continued explaining that liu fled after killing nurse.

It was during the night and even manage to escape.  No one knows where he went but just assumed he too went crazy like his brother.

Is what she said before going silent. I was going to say something but the sound of footsteps was heard causing Jane to dash off.

I didn't bother calling out to her as Nurse Ann made her way to me. She had a stern look and made a gesture for me to follow her. I put the cigarette out and made my way to the Ej room.

Inside was ej who was wiping his hands and Toby was laying down shirtless. He was out cold and his wound was treated which was good.  I then turn to EJ who is holding onto Toby's hoodie.

Ej then told Nurse Ann to close the door and guard the outside. I rise my eyebrows as Ej then sniff Toby hoodie which gross me out but remain silent.

He took another sniff before telling me it had the same scent as Lazari. I had to take sec to process that bit of information before he went on telling it was also different.

He couldn't explain but told me he would help me by using Seedeater to track the scent.

I nodded my head in agreement and debated whether to inform Slenderman about this or Lazari.

Well she probably wouldn't know and she is still just a child. I sigh of frustration and head outside to clear my mind. I just had a bad feeling about all of this and it might get worse later on.