Chapter eight😈

Jeff pov

I have no idea why I run away from her. Not knowing why but  something about her made my body react like I had to run for my life.

Even though she was a cutie is what I thought as I rested my head against the wall. Not wanting to be found I hid in an alley and took a breather.

However I pushed myself back up not  wanting to waste any more of my time. Well  I didn't have the time to rest. Masky and Toby would soon find and drag me back to that freak house.

I grip onto my hoodie but panic as I pull out a single carnation from my pocket .

I was hiding it inside my hoodie and seeing that it was not damaged, just a bit squashed, it was alright.

It wasn't like they would care what I said to myself as I started walking.  Signing out of relief seeing the coast was clear and heading to the graveyard.

It started to get cloudy and it seemed like it was going to rain pretty soon. Just right I said in annoyance as I speed walked to the entrance of the damn place.

No one was there however I still had my hoodie still covering my face not taking a chance of someone recognizing me.

I have become a sort of celebrity is what I said a bit of mockery in my own comment.

As I stood in front of the gravestone. There were two more but pay them no mind.

There's trash and graffiti on them but I kneel down and use my selves to wipe the wet paint off my brother's grave stone.

My heart aches in pain as I try to wipe it off and toss the trash to the side. It was gross but I didn't stop until it was all gone. I sat down staring at my brother's grave deep in thought but had this self loathing feeling.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the person behind me. It was only when I felt something pressing in the back of my head.

I mumbled something under my breath having a vague idea who it was. I chuckled like a mad person and slowly turn around expecting to see  that ******* dog.

However, I didn't expect to see Liu but something was off about him. His total demeanor was off if he was someone else.

I was stunned to see him laughing at me mockingly.

"What the matter Jeffery cat got your tongue" is what he said while still pointing the gun at me.

I was remain silent and couldn't do anything other tha. Stare in disbelief. It only when the souls of gun shot snap me out of it.

Liu drop his gun and was tackle to ground. I quickly stood up to see that it was Toby. Liu doing his best to break free as Toby didn't even flinch.

That was when Lu pull out a knife and stab Toby chest then kick him off him. Liu was then was shot again this time was thigh causing him shout in pain.

I called out to liu as cover his body to protect him from Masky.
Liu glare at me and try pushing me off him as I prevented him from getting up.

That was until he clench his head and started to talking to himself. It was off putting and glance down to his my brother.

He was no longer enrage and look at me with relief as well pity. It was odd as he then pull me in for a hug despite the fact we were in a life or death situation.

It was just to overwhelming as I felt liu tighen his hold and then mumbling something that was unaudio.

What happen next was confusing as a puff of reddish smoke engulfed us leaving me no time to react. As my field of version was clouded and only clear after a few minutes.

What saw was the girl I meet earlier this morning but she had pair of horns as well a tail that swung. She had a frown on her face as she glare at me.

She then marched toward us and shockingly pushed me off liu. I stare at her as she then clings to Liu who wasn't that surprised.
He patted her head and seemed to coax that little brat.

She wasn't listening as she continued to stare at me. I had enough to stand up. When I noticed that we weren't at the graveyard but in a forest.

"Jeff" Liu called out to me but I didn't dare look at him but before I could do anything. I felt something sting my leg causing me to fall on my butt.

I saw liu look of horror and the sound of the girl smirking at me as slowly felt my body refusing to move.