Chapter seven

Sully pov

It has been a hour since we left and we finally made it to the town where the last victim was found.

News lady said something about founding the body in the trash can of waffle shop not far from the graveyard.

However they did mention that the head and other body part were chopped off. This didn't seem to make sense since most of the Jeff victims were tortured physically or stabbed to death.

I lifted lucy off Rake back and lead out of the woods that near a playground. She was at awe seeing the children playing on the playground and wanted to play however reminded her to follow me.

She pouted but didn't argue which made me happy as I glanced at Rake who growled at me.

He hates my guts but don't give a **** about his feelings. Lucy tugged of my selves looking at me.

I didn't understand until a loud rumbling sound echoed out and her face turns bright red which made speechless.

I try my best not to laugh for she might end up killing if I did.

Lucky for me we close to the Waffle House we're the victims body was found. I was a bit surprised that it was open but didn't question it as I pulled Lucy's hand.

She was facing down, refusing to look up as enter the restaurant. There are only a few people there and no one bothers looking up.

It didn't take long to for a waiter to came but took our order. I gave left Lucy some money and told her to stay.

She frown at me as I left after telling that I'll be back.

I don't want anything to hold me back from founding Jeff. He has to be around here as I headed to the graveyard.

I held on to my gun that was inside my pocket with the determination to kill that son of *****.

Lucy
It has been a while since Sully left and already finish eating. I ask for a to go box and pay the waiter.

Held onto the plastic bag and headed out side for feeling uncomfortable inisde. Even thought there few people some of them were staring at me.

I think of them took a picture but I'm not sure.

Getting a bad vide I decided to leave the area I gesture Rake to follow me from the sideline while browse around the area.

I wasn't the far from the shopping center and decided to go window shopping. I didn't have much money and wasn't in the mood.

I just was deep in thought about the sully urge for revenge. I would understand if it was Liu because he was the one who almost died. Yet he doesn't want to take revenge but help his brother, the same person who tried to kill him.

If that didn't happen sully wouldn't exist or that  could be because of their split personality. I notice that liu struggles with sully also them fighting one another.

They don't like one another and share one body. This made me think.

I wonder if there is a way for me to give sully his own body. That would make things much easier on them. I think there is a spell in that book that book gave me.

These brighten me up but I was so lost in thought that was paying attention and bump into the person infront of me causing both of us to fall.

I land my butt while hearing the person infront of me to curse at me. These was first time someone actually yelling at me which took me by surprise.

I was left stun and this left the person speechless as he turn to face me. I eyes widen when we made eye contact.

I was at awe at his baby blue eyes that were beautiful and I so badly wanted them. While he stared at me at awe we both were taken aback.

I couldn't help myself and had the strong to taken his eyes it's be a bad habit of mine.

Sadly the guy snap out of it and pull his hoodie up and dash off. I try to get up quickly and try to keep up but he somehow manages to get away. 

I felt myself rage inside but did my best not to go in killing spree.

I speed walk around and trying to track him down but no luck which was a bummer. Just as I going to head back that was until I pick up father scent.

It was confusing but the knowing that he around sent me into a panic. He would be inrage if he found out I wasn't home.

He would no joke kill everyone and the punish strips for failing him. This made me scared and dash out of there not daring to look back.

Making me way back to the forest and meeting rack who kneel down shaking. He mumbled something but sprung up to see me. I saw that I was scared and immediately knew what was happening.

I hope onto his back as he run deep into the woods. I felt myself shaking knowing that was father was there. It didn't make much sense but was going to risk it.