Chapter 3

Zaglo pov

I hummed in satisfaction while listening to my favorite "tool" thought. I truly didn't think that affect to take effect so soon.

I truly didn't think a child beloved by the gods to be born here in this dump. I laugh to myself as I glance down to see her playing with her small hand.

I had strips kill the small child so she can be reborn as my own flesh and blood. Now that the child was my blood following in her vein those old bastard can't do anything.

I let out a dark chuckle as I held the child closer and try giving her a simple command like to look at me. Yet to my shock she didn't and began to rustle in my arm.

This brought frown seeing this and stop which help calm the child. Part of me was disappointed but this still work in my favor.

With the child beloved by the gods by my side there was no telling what would happen. This child has endless possibilities and has grown into a strong individual that kills that bastard.

I laugh mechanically just thinking about it and small children laugh with me unaware.

(16 years later)

Strips pov
Time has passed since that day and Father gave her the name Lucy. I don't why but the name just suited her.

Lucy is now sixteen and has grown up to become a young woman. She truly is the joy of my life which causes me to be very overprotective toward her which did cause some conflicts.

Lucy is a bright girl and she already figured out that an over little family isn't like others and she seems accepting of this lifestyle.

This was a bit of relief thinking that Lucy would have trouble and leading her to hating me.

I let out a sigh as I glanced up to see Lucy throwing a stick for Rake to fetch. It was but unsettling seeing Rake acting like a dog.

I should ask my father to get her a pet or something. Father's minions are all demons who have no interest towards her.

They show no ill intentions and some can be very friendly however none don't have any intentions. Lucy doesn't seem bothered and would speed most of her time with me even accompanying me with my mission.

Father seemed alright in the beginning but as Lucy got older that slowly changed which has caused their relationships to become strained.

Lucy hates that father constantly controlling behavior. Sadly I can't help and the best I could do is bring things from my mission.

In the beginning she really loved these small gifts but Lucy has now grown an obsession of going outside.

I fear that she would do something crazy. I know that act obedient infront of father but she true misfits.

I chuckled at this as I watch Lucy calling for me to play with her.

(Three months have pass)

Lucy pov

I currently laying on a tree branch waiting for my big sister. She has be busy and hasn't have any time of me.

This made me super grumpy also bore out of mind.

Father never let me do anything he treat me like some fragile doll. Sister also treat me like at but not as bad.

She gives me some freedom but it's not enough I want more.
I chuckled to myself but stop when I heard the sound branches snaping.

I glance around until I saw something interesting. I gracefully stood up and lipped toward a young man in a bloody hospital gown.

He soon collapsed while staring at his bloody hand. I watch with much anticipation as he started talking to myself while pounding his head.

Until he stopped and stared blankly toward the woods while mumbling something. Luckily I had good hearing and clearly heard the name Jeff.

I was wondering what to do next as I jumped down and cautiously made my way to the unknown man.

Other than the blood stains he seemed to be covered with stitches most of them were on his face. I don't think he is some kind of crazy dude but something is telling to take him back.

I ponder for a bit as I lighten poke him with a stick to see if he would wake up. Mostly cause I don't want to be cover to blood specialize since these are my good clothes.

Sadly he was out cold and didn't even flinch when I whacked his head with the stick. I toss the stock aside and grab his foot that wasn't covered in blood.

Then I thought about dragging him but I snapped out of my thoughts when Rake merged out of the tree.

My face lit up when I saw him and then ordered him to carry this unconscious man. Rake was confused with my fascination with this man but he did what he was told.

I had him follow me as he head back to father.