♪♫ CHΔPTΣR ΩΠΣ ♫♪

"Hello Humans and Mobians and other creatures, I'm Linda Jaguar...and I am currently standing outside of the gates of the huge Hedgehog Manor, today marks the Sweet Sixteen of the Fashion Designer, and Movie Star Actor's only son's day of birth."

A male albino hedgehog, with a very pale muzzle, and with his back quills being pulled back into downward ponytail, the other two front quills being pulled down at his side of his face, and his other quills pulled back in a slick back direction, a white patch of fur that wrap around his neck on his chest, wearing a dark teal lightweight jacket, with a white undershirt, and light jeans, his ember eyes was fixed on the news.

A male black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, and running down the side of his arms from his elbow to his ring and middle finger, and down from his kneecaps to the side of his paws, a white patch of fur on his chest, a tan muzzle, wearing a dark jacket with a white fur trim around the hood, a white tank top underneath, and dark jeans, golden inhibitor rings on his wrists and ankles, a black gold ring on his finger with a red marble pattern in the center of the ring.

A female pink hedgehog, with long stripe quills, and bangs, a light peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, wearing a black tube top with fishing net like sleeves, black shorts with fishing net leggings, and black boots, golden bracelets on her wrists with black fingerless gloves, and a black golden wedding ring with the same marble pattern.

The sound of fireworks were heard from the television, of course the television didn't making it seem as cool as it supposed to be in real life, but it was still an amazing show to see.

He lets out a small sigh turning the television off, and getting up from the couch, he made his way to the kitchen...or what looked to be kitchen, his mother is a witch so most of the small house was taken up by a lot of interesting ingredients for her potions, and medicine making.

"Hello Silver." The pink hedgehog greeted her son.

Silver only waved back as he opened the fridge, pushing aside some ingredients to grab a can of blood.

Like his father, he was part vampire...he still had to go night school, since he was still capable of getting burned in the sunlight, just not as punishable as it would be for his father...if anything it would leave him with a really back sunburn. He can normal foods without a problem, mostly meat...holy objects barely hurt him, but silver can cause some serious damage, the same with a stake to the heart.

He bit down on the can his sharp fangs piercing through the metal to get to the artificial red substance...he started to suck up the blood out of the can.

"Is something wrong Silver?" The female asked her son, she can just tell that something was off with her son.

"It's just...do you think that maybe Sirens regret what they are doing to the people that they are controlling? I mean Dad and I can do that but only keep the people that we care about safe, like you from those Witch Hunters."

The female only took in a deep breath before placing her hand on Silver's shoulder. "I have yet met a siren...that feels guilty for their actions...but who knows, maybe someday you'll might meet one, its a knew century and things can change."

Silver blinks for a moment, he knew the merfolks were nothing like sirens, sure they have same capabilities as one does, but they have a more respectful attitude for it, if anything the merfolk use their voices to lure ships away from danger, help fishermen catch fish to eat, and help safe those who were lost out in sea.

"I doubt it...Rose, those fish creatures are nothing scums of mobius, they only care about themselves, or anything that can get to benefit themselves...if those sirens didn't have a city under their claws than they have the entire bank or government." The darker hedgehog hissed.

"I'm trying to think positively Shadow...things just aren't what they use to be, nowadays."

"Okay...okay, but to I'll still stick to the rules, if I see medallion of a bracelet that doesn't have the triton on it, avoid them." Silver said as he grabs his backpack.

"That's right..." Shadow opens the window, as the hedgehog shapeshifts into a small white bat, and flies out the window to join the other vampire, vamp-mobians to night school. Sure most vampires have super speed, and teleportation, but this was a way to help them train themselves as well as get use to be in the bat form.

Shadow closes window, and turned his attention to his wife.

"He was watching the news earlier...today is that Hedgehog's Family's son's birthday." The hedgehog said as she grabbed a box of matches. "I just think...it's better that we give him some hope...Not all Sirens can be evil, you said it yourself when you were labeled as such."

Shadow only folded his arms and lets out a small hiss, annoyance he hated when his wife was right...but he just knew that sirens couldn't be trusted, after all what good have they done for creatures who are really suffering.

"I hate it when your right Amy."

Amy hums and gives his husband a soft kiss on the lips, being careful on his fangs. "I just knew what's best...so demon blood stew?"

Shadow kisses her hand, "My favorite...just like you my Sweet Rose~"

"I'll get it started, just don't forget to set a timer when Silver comes back, It's gonna get cold tonight."

Shadow only nodded as he sets an alarm on his phone, he glances at the television and just scoffs at the idea of there being a friendly Siren out there. He believe it when he sees it.