4 for the price of 1

(3rd Person PoV)

"Yugo! How many times do I have to tell you? Clean up your Jack Atlas Ramen cups!" A green haired girl called out while dragging a garbage bag out the door.

"Sorry Rin, but I'm a bit busy right now," Yugo called out to her.

"Stupid Yugo. I told him a million times to clean up after himself. Guess he never changes," Rin grumbled before giggling a bit.

He may be an idiot but he's her idiot.

Rin went to the garage in the back to throw the garbage bag out. She caught sight of her bracelet and sighed.

Hard to believe it's been a year since the war. Rin still has nightmares about that.

She would go and get therapy but they don't know anyone who could at least be in their shoes when talking about what happened.

Rin shook her head. Now isn't the time to be dwelling on that.

She then heard a loud hum of a D-Wheel running.

"Yugo! I told you to keep it down a little when you're testing the D-Wheel!" Rin called out to him.

"What? I'm just fixing the Duel disk, I'm not doing anything to the engine yet!" Yugo called back.

"Then who-?" Rin started but got interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Was that Yugo?" Rin turned around to see a woman with crimson hair and upon a red D-Wheel. When she saw her, the woman seemed to give her a look of...guilt?

"Who are you?" Rin demanded.

"My name is Aki Izayoi and the two of you are in danger," the woman replied.

"What? In danger? What do you mean?" Rin asked.

"Rin! Come here quick!" Yugo called out. His voice was panicking.

Rin glanced at the woman who seemed to give her a nod to go to Yugo.

She slowly returned to the house while looking behind her shoulder to see if Aki had moved at all.

She hasn't.

"What is it?" Rin asked as soon as she saw Yugo. He had the small radio that they have in his hands. It seems like there was an announcement on the radio station that they both like listening to.

"I repeat, do NOT go outside on the streets! Stay inside, lock your doors and stay hidden! There are duel monsters ready to maim people if you're not careful. At least 10 people have been rushed to the hospital. Stay inside!" The announcement stated

"Duel monsters? And no duelists around?" Rin asked.

"Yeah it's not like...that you know. It's way different," Yugo explained.

"Different? Is this what you were talking about?" Rin turned to look at where she left Aki at.

"Huh? Who are you...wait who are you?" Yugo yelped and pointed at Aki.

"As I told her, my name is Aki Izayoi and the two of you are in danger but it's not just you. It's your whole dimension. You heard the radio, there are duel monsters and they're hurting innocents. I know the reason why those duel monsters are here," Aki explained.

"You know?" Rin asked.

"Well I can't fully share the details here because we're not complete. There are three other dimensions here right?" Aki asked.

Yugo and Rin looked at each other, unsure of how to answer her.

"I understand that what you two have been through is still difficult but I can promise you that as long as we know what we're doing, no one else will get badly hurt. My team and I will do everything in our power to make sure that nothing like what you experienced happened," Aki explained.