She is the One who Watches us All

(There are going to be spoilers for some of the books that I have made/haven't made it)

(3rd Person PoV)

The brunette girl was sitting down and waiting. It felt like forever since she talked with them and since they left.

It wasn't like her to get impatient but admittedly, the thought of the dimensions being in danger did make her anxious. She gripped onto her sides thanks to this.

And then, a bright red light appeared and she looked up.

She smiled to see many figures coming this way and she stood up.

In a flash, four D-Wheels and two Duel Boards appeared and multiple different people appeared on them as well.

"Whoa! That sure took a lot longer than I expected," Crow noted.

"Is this the rest of your team, Yusei?" Judai asked.

"Yes and I suspect that a lot more duelists joined to fight with us," Yusei replied.

"Yep," Rua nodded.

It wasn't that long until someone noticed that she was there.

"Ray?" Yuzu asked, shocked.

Ray spread her arms out in a welcoming gesture.

"Welcome, duelists," she stated.

"Huh? Wait, who's this?" Yuma asked.

"Wait, I remember her. She appeared in our duel against Z-ARC and defeated him. Then she split our dimensions into four again," Shun spoke up and Ruri gasped.

"Wait, who's this Z-ARC person?" Joey asked.

"Would rather not talk about it," Yuya murmured.

"Yes, they are correct. My name is Ray and I was the one who called for help," Ray explained.

"Call for help? What do you mean?" Romin asked.

"I'm sure that you have heard from Team 5DS what's happening with your dimension or at least, a part of the story," Ray replied.

"Umm, excuse me? Ray, was it?" Yuga asked and got off of Ruka's duel board.

He looked around the group and shocked some people with his height and how young he looked.

"In my dimension, there was this guy who wanted to duel me. He mentioned this group called the 'Multiverse Abolitionists.' Ruka told me that they're a group that are invading other dimensions. I have a friend who saw their destruction on his computer so I believed Ruka when she told me. But what even is this group and why do they want to invade dimensions?" Yuga asked.

"Is this the group that you were talking about?" Aoi asked Jack who nodded.

"Their goals...are shrouded in mystery that even I don't know about but I can tell you what I do know," Ray explained.

Everyone got off the D-Wheels and Duel boards and stood around Ray in a semicircle. They also went around and began to introduce themselves among themselves. It took a bit but eventually they got it.

"Spill. Tell us what you know," Takeru started.

She nodded and began to speak.

"Their group name is called The Multiverse Abolitionists and their leader name is Kin. You'll recognize him if he doesn't take off his theater mask. Even I don't know their goals but I know how dangerous they are. The group is from an unknown dimension and are using unstable material to dimension hop which is what's causing real duel monsters to appear in the real world," Ray explained.