Synchro Rush

(3rd Person PoV)

"Hey watch it! Haha, Yuga, that tickles!" A green drone said as a very small boy with auburn hair was tinkering around.

The boy, Yuga, didn't answer to this. He seemed...distracted.

His mind wandered to what happened a couple of weeks ago.

(Flashback)

"Huh? What do you mean to quit working at Goha?" Yuga asked to a platinum blonde boy with glasses.

"I mean that working in Goha won't do anything in the long run if I'm correct on this," the boy replied.

"Correct on what, Nail?" Yuga asked.

Nail pulled out a laptop, typed something in it and turned it around to show Yuga.

"I found this on accident a while back. Based on the dialogue and actions here, this group is dangerous and will invade any dimensions they see fit. Depending on how long it takes them to get to whatever dimension, we might not have enough time. They plan on starting with the Rush Dimension which it doesn't take a genius to know that it is ours. They may invade today, they may invade tomorrow but all I know that they're coming and whatever you have planned will need to be put on hold until then," Nail explained as Yuga saw the destruction and the way people were getting blasted out of the way.

Yuga was speechless as he saw this. Why would anyone ever think of using dueling to hurt others like that?

He then turned his attention to Nail.

"When do you think this will happen?" He asked.

"That I do not know but all I know that we need to be ready. Tell your friends and allies, you're going to need them. Trust me," Nail replied.

(Present time)

It's been a while since his conversation with Nail and while there were no signs of an invasion happening, Yuga still felt uneasy.

Nail wouldn't lie and considering that the Goha Six were not dismissive of what Nail saw even after he quit and went to work at the Ramen place, Yuga had a deep feeling that he'll have to be on his guard.

Of course, it was kind of hard not to especially when the whole mine wipe and Yuga Goha thing happened.

Will we ever get back to normal? He thought.

"OW! Yuga, stop!" Kaizo's loud voice made Yuga flinch and made him pay attention to the drone.

"Sorry about that," the small boy apologized with an awkward laugh.

"Geez, you're more distracted than usual. What the heck is up with you?" Kaizo asked.

"I...well I was just thinking what Nail told me a while back. Guess I'm just...worried, I suppose," Yuga admitted while putting away some tools in his toolbox.

"Come on! Do you seriously believe what he told you? It's been such a long time since Nail told you that. If it was true, then it would have already happened but it didn't," Kaizo pointed out and floated beside him.

"..." Yuga went quiet at this. Kaizo was probably right but still, Yuga couldn't help but be worried.

"I'm going to school now," Yuga grabbed his bag and opened the door to his lab. Kaizo followed him.

He got on his bike and peddled off to school.

As he was peddling, his mind continued to cloud with worry. He couldn't help it. Yuga can't forget what he saw and what Nail told him.