Its Just Dunceface (Erasermic)

Denki p.o.v

I walked alongside my friend Kirishima with slight frustration. I had just flunked a test in math.

The subject has never been my strong suit despite me doing pretty good in English. Bakugou had already yelled at me since he had helped me study the night before.

"Don't worry bro, you'll do great next time!" Kirishima said with his usual sharp toothed grin. I smile back at him. "Thanks man," I said, still slightly disheartened. I rolled my shoulders back and tried to get the test out of my mind.

"Have you ever thought of getting a tutor, man? I did, and my grades improved a lot." I sigh. "Yes, I have, but they usually try to focus on english." "Maybe they think you need help in that aspect too."

I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders in a slightly comedic way. "I don't know man, if I need help in English, you need a whole army of help." He looks slightly offended at that.

"Hey! My English grades aren't that bad!" I give a slight chuckle. "Whatever you say man."

He gives me an annoyed puff before saying, "look. What I mean is its not bad to ask for help. In my opinion it is actually very manly to ask someone!"

I sigh before saying, "Yeah. I guess you're right." He gives me a big smile before saying, "Okay, it is decided! You'll find someone to help you understand all your classes!" I sigh before agreeing. I began to ponder my options before remembering that aizawa offered to help me get my grades up once.

He said it was due to the fact that it wouldn't be great if they lost a great asset to protecting people just because they were too stupid. I huff remembering his words. I am not stupid.

* Time skip, 3 hours later*

I walk up to his door and knock. No one seems to be answering it. I knock again. No answer. I sigh before opening the door.

I look towards the desk before noticing a figure standing next to the filing cabinet. I quickly realized it as present mic. He appeared to be leaning onto something with his hands cupping it. His face was a crimson red and his tie seemed to be undone. He leaned into it

Present Mics eyes darted over to me, and he quickly launched himself away from it. I hear a gasp before I see aizawa quickly go over to him. He looks over to see me. I wake very awkwardly over at him. Aizawa looks at me wide-eyed.

"What do you want problem child!" He says, trying to keep his composure. His face is flushed. Not typically the face in which I see him with. Hey man, just came over to see if your offer of helped me with my grades still stood.

He sighed before saying, "I wouldn't offer if said offer went away after a couple of days." I nod, relieved that he still wanted to help me. "Thank you so much, Mr. Aizawa," I quickly said, not realizing I was yelling.

"Don't thank me yet, I expect to see a major improvement. If I don't see that improvement, you will be expelled. Understood?" I gulped before nodding. "Good, I'll see you after school today at six." I give a swift thumbs up. "Thank you, Mr. aizawa. I'll see you later, see you in English Mic!

I hear Mic get up before he says in a very loud whisper, "Do you think he knows what we were doing?" Mr. Aizawa shook his head. "Don't worry, as bakugou would say, 'it's just dunceface!'" Mic chuckles. "I guess you're right." And with that, I stopped trying to contain the huge smirk on my face as I walked out and quickly shut the door.

Word count
642